Penang Adventist Hosiptal - BRINGING SMILES TO FACES!!!
We are a private medical institution that is part of an international network of more than 500 hospitals and healthcare facilities operated by the Adventist Health System. This network includes the world famous Loma Linda University and Medical Centre in California, U.S.A. We are the first private hospital in Northern Malaysia to perform Microvascular, Coronary Bypass, Laser Heart Surgery (TMR) and open-heart surgery.
The hospital was established in 1924 by Dr J. Earl Gardner. From its humble beginnings, it continuously operates and has grown to become a tertiary healthcare institution providing global healthcare for the Malaysian and International community. The hospital is supported by a dedicated medical team, nursing and healthcare professionals and employing up-to-date medical equipment to provide quality healthcare and treatment outcomes.
To date, PAH has achieved 4 major accreditations awarded by:
- Joint Commission International (JCI)
- Baby-Friendly Hospital Initiative (BFHI)
- The Malaysia Society in Health and Quality (MSQH)
- The Adventist Health Services Asia
Why Penang Adventist Hospital?
Penang Adventist Hospital patients can be assured that the hospital is complying with international standards in areas such as:
- Access to Care & Continuity of Care
- Patient & Family rights
- Assessment of Patients
- Care of Patients
- Anaesthesia & Surgical Care
- Medication Management & Use
- Patient & Family Education
- Quality Improvement & Patient Safety
- Prevention & Control of Infections
- Governance, Leadership & Direction
- Facility Management & Safety
- Staff Qualifications & Education
- Management of Communication & Information
Penang Adventist Hospital Centres of Excellence includes:
- Heart & Vascular Centre
- Digestive & Liver Health Centre
- Renal Care Centre (Dialysis Treatment)
- Wellness Centre (Health Screening)
- Vision Centre (iLasik)
- Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Centre
- Breast Care Centre
- Orthopaedics & Spine Centre
- Oncology Centre (Cancer Treatment)
- Dental Care Centre
We ensure continuous improvement in:
- Quality of patient care.
- Maintain high standard of professional practice.
- Efficiency of facility's operation.
Please click here to request more information from Penang Adventist Hospital.