Guidelines for posting reviews
PlacidWay encourages our customers to provide feedback regarding their experience with provider services. We want you to benefit from the information and resources we provide in order to make educated choices regarding your medical care. PlacidWay encourages you to share your opinions regarding your care abroad.
A few guidelines:
· Refrain from defamatory or inappropriate content. We delete comments that include any form of harassment, profanity, distasteful content or prejudice/bigotry.
· Do not post fake or falsified reviews. Clinic employees and/or staff shall not review their own clinic/facility. False reviews will be deleted.
· Reviews should be accurate, relevant and appropriate regarding your travel experience, including but not limited to your impression of the destination, the clinic or facility, and the doctor or surgeon as well a support staff involved in your care.
· Refrain from negative comments regarding other people's posts or comments.
· Be as specific as possible when writing a review and explain why you liked or did not like the service or experience received.
· Limit comments to 75 to 500 words.
Thank you for posting your review. PlacidWay appreciates the time you've taken to post a review. Keep in mind that we reserve the right to remove reviews, at our discretion, that we deem inappropriate, off-topic, or falsified in any way.