The World Medical Tourism & Global Health Congress™ Announces It’s 2009 Speakers
The World Medical Tourism & Global Health Congress™ announces it's 2009 Speakers. The congress will be held in Los Angeles California, October 26th through October 28th. Given the challenges that most companies and industries are facing this year with the economic crisis, Medical Tourism is more important than ever before, creating more economically viable healthcare solutions and providing a profitable return on investment. This is the one event per year where Employers, Self Funded Health Plans, Insurance Companies, and Medical Tourism Facilitators that are looking to outsource healthcare overseas have the opportunity to meet with top International Hospitals and Medical Tourism Companies in one place for the ultimate networking event.
They are excited to announce their confirmed speakers with many more to be announced in the upcoming months. Speakers include:
- Michelle Lerow, Sr. Network Manager of Aetna Global Benefits
- Robert Frary, VP of Select Benefits & Worksite Symetra Financial
- Alexandra Jung, Senior Vice President Aon Consulting
- Joseph Heyman, Chairman of the Board of Trustees American Medical Association
- Armando Baez, President Self Insurance Institute of America
- Matt Leming, Vice President Swiss Reinsurance Company
- Ross Rendergraft, President Elect LAAHU
- Alex Piper, Former Buyer of Healthcare for Chrysler, President of OneWorld Global Healthcare Solutions
- Kemal Canlar, United Healthcare
- Kimberly Smith, CEO Assurant Health
- Peter Lozier, Executive Vice President, CMN Inc.
- Denis Storey, Editor of Benefits Selling Magazine
- Patrick Martin, Chief Medical Officer Ministry of Health, St. Kitts and Nevis
- Edison Vallejo, Healthcare Purchasing Manager BUPA Insurance Company
- Robert Whiddon, Editor of the Employee Benefit Adviser Magazine
- Vincent Vanderpool Wallace, Honorary Minister of Tourism, Bahamas
- Curtis Schroeder, CEO Bumrungrad
- Stuart Rowley, CEO Prince Court Medical Center, Malaysia
- Dr. Dato Jacob Thomas, Chief Operating Officer, SJMC Healthcare Group
- Brian Keeley, President & Chief Executive Officer Baptist Hospital South Florida.