Opportunities in Medical Tourism in India
PR Minds |
With global revenues of approximately US$ 20 Billion (2005), the medical tourism industry is one of the world’s largest industry. India’s cost effective treatment makes it an important player in this industry.
Growing Medical tourism in India will be one of the major sources for foreign exchange.
With increasing number of non-insured population in western countries and increasing healthcare expenditure to GDP resulting in people opting for treatment choices outside their country.
Key Issues and Facts Analyzed
- What are the emerging trends in the Medical Tourism Industry in India?
- Key regulations and policy environment in the industry.
- What is the future scenario of the Medical Tourism Industry in India?
- What opportunities exist for the Medical Tourism Industry?
- What Challenges are faced by the industry?
- Who are the Key players in Indian medical tourism industry?
- Government initiatives to promote medical tourism in India.