Welcome to Dogus North Cyprus IVF Centre, Nicosia
Cycle Of Egg Donation
The recipient is given estrogen (progynova) on lowering quantity of doses, the moment the donor starts off with the egg enhancement treatment. Estrogen tends to make the intrauterine covering dense to ensure that the preservation of the transmitted embryos is guaranteed. On the exact same day the eggs of the donor are accumulated, her partner's sperms are sampled and the fertilization procedure gets commenced. ( ICSI process that is the fertilization method routinely employed in our laboratory ). In situations of unavailability of sperm in the semen, it will be acquired by surgical methods and recovered from the testes or perhaps scrotum. In other instances, couples might opt for donor sperm. The recipient female generally starts to employ progesterone by means of vaginal route on the exact same date as egg collection procedure.
The fertilized embryos are than allowed to grow for a number of days before the transport. The transfer is usually completed on day three when embryos are typically established to the six or eight cell level. In some instances, based on the embryo quality, they may be permitted to improve until day five up to the blastocyst phase that contain more then one hundred cells. The intake of progesterone and estrogen is managed after the procedure for transfer. Twelve days following the transport procedure, the maternity result can be obtained out by analyzing the ßHCG in the blood.
Note :It is usually the case in IVF with egg donation that much more embryos are created than can be utilized in one cycle. At these times, those embryos could be frozen and protected for longer-term use.
Additionally keep in mind for both menstruating females and menopausal females, the treatment phases are the same. Both need to take medicine before the embryo transfers.
- Treatment Only: the treatment within the operation, the preparation of the donor within all the tests and medication and transportation (inside Cyprus).
- Treatment and Golden Package: the treatment within the operation, the preparation of the donor within all the tests and medication and transportation (inside Cyprus), accommodation for 5 days at a 5 stars hotel (HALF BOARD).
- Treatment and Silver Package: the treatment within the operation, the preparation of the donor within all the tests and medication and transportation (inside Cyprus), accommodation for 5 days at a 4 stars hotel (HALF BOARD).
The ones who need egg donation:
- Ladies who have never had menstrual periods even though specified as possessing healthful intrauterine mucous membrane,
- Females getting wasted their egg cells following a chemotherapy or even radiotherapy; ladies having medical operations in which their eggs are taken away by surgical ways, or ladies afflicted with early menopause with an unidentified cause,
- Ladies for whom the earlier tests ended ineffectively without any eggs attained.
- Patients for whom the results of the FSH evaluation carried out on the third day of the periods is fifteen and more,
- Ladies for whom the earlier trials of IVF terminated ineffectively without any pregnancy attained,
- The truth that a hereditary ailment exists in the family.
- Egg donation medication is taken into consideration in the event pregnancy is not obtained owing to the truth that a few numbers of eggs, or defected eggs can be found in IVF treatments.
Why Choose Us?
- Dogus IVF Centre is pleased with the great success that has been demonstrated in our expertise for example in vitro fertilization (IVF), egg donation, sperm donation, embryo donation and Sex selection IVF (Gender selection) treatment options.
- Our centre has consistently renewed itself and offered the ideal service to its patients by utilizing all advancements and technological innovation in the field of in vitro fertilization since 2006, the year when it started its operation.