Complete Arthrosis Program in Selce, Croatia
Terme Selce Health and Sports Center, offers a unique Arthrosis Program in the middle of the beautiful Croatia.
Over the past two decades the clinic has developed effective programs, that enable quick recovery and increase treatment results, diagnostics and prevention, physical medicine and rehabilitation, sports medicine, and medical wellness.
Constant professional experience and development, teamwork and individual approach to patients, with the application of high technology, are leading principles in our work, in order to achieve optimal recovery of our patients in the shortest time possible.
12-Day Efficient Arthrosis Program
The rehabilitation and physical therapy program for patients suffering from arthrosis is done under the supervision and with the efficient methods of Dr. Vlasta Brozicevic. The program lasts for 12 days and it includes individual supervised monitored program and physical therapy twice a day.
1. Patients are required to submit all available medical records including MRI and X-rays (if you do not have MRI or X-rays do not worry we will organize this diagnostics as well).
2. Skype call will be scheduled shortly after our specialist of physical medicine and rehabilitation processes all information.
3. Medical examination by specialist of physical medicine and rehabilitation
4. Biodex-Isokinetic testing – 3 tests
5. Measurements in physiotherapy
6. Diagnostic ultrasound of locomotor system – 2 times
7. Medical monitoring during therapy
8. Individual supervised monitored sessions for arthrosis program. Depending on current condition your treatment could be: individual exercises under supervision, kinesiotherapy, Biodex isokinetic kinesiotherapy, magneto therapy, ultrasound therapy, laser therapy, thermotherapy, cryomat, FREMS, RF radiofrequency, manual lymph drainage, manual medical massage.
We guarantee minimally 4-5 hours of treatment procedures per day.
9. Health guidelines under Vlasta Brozicevic, MD supervision
10. Monthly health recording system
Description of the program
After the initial introduction to Terme Selce medical Center, the client will receive information about local area of Crikvenica Riviera.
On the first day, the patient will have medical examinations, physiotherapy measurements and other diagnostic options would be presented, which are required for adjusting medical program to their needs.
First individual supervised monitored session will take place the same day in the afternoon after lunch.
Every other day patients will have their therapy sessions in the morning and in the afternoon after the lunch break, each session will last for at least 2- 2,5 hours.
The program is supervised at all time by highly qualified specialists in the team – rehabilitation physiatrists, cardiologists, rheumatologist, neurologist, orthopedics, dermatologist, physiotherapists, psychologist, kinesiologists, nurses and masseurs in cooperation with neurology, orthopedic and trauma clinics from Croatia and abroad.
Additional possibility for this program is:
MBST Nuclear Magnetic Resonance therapy which costs 540 Euro per segment.
Diagnostic procedures and individual supervised monitored sessions for arthrosis program - 2.114 Euro
Accommodation in hotel Marina 4* half board 14 days - 635 Euro (30 September - 30 April)
Total price for program and accommodation: 2.749 Euro
Why choose Us?
If you need more information about the 12-day arthrosis program offered by Terme Selce Health Clinic, press the button below.