Affordable Liposuction Surgery in Mexico
Do you need to reshape areas of your body that have most likely not responded to standard diet and exercise? Liposuction may be the best option for you, especially if you consider traveling to Mexico for plastic surgery!
Liposuction improves body contour by removing fat cells between the skin and the underlying muscles. Liposuction is meant to be a sculpting procedure for the abdomen and waist, hips and thighs, but also for cheeks, chin, and neck. Although liposuction can be used to jumpstart a weight loss program, it is not an effective treatment for cellulite, stretch marks, or sagging skin. Liposuction is one of the most popular procedures in the field of plastic surgery because of its simplicity and effectiveness.
How does liposuction work?
Common types of liposuction
Best candidates for liposuction
Liposuction in Mexico
Affordable liposuction packages in Mexico offer significant cost savings over comparable liposuction procedures in other countries. Mexico has hand-picked, evaluated and contracted physicians of the highest quality and education, medical advisors, and accredited medical facilities with top surgical equipment. In Mexico you will receive the highest quality procedure at one of the best centers in Mexicali, the Hispano Americano Hospital.
The hospital was founded in 1992, and its main goal is to provide comprehensive health services through a society of health care professionals and distinguished physicians in different specialties, all of them legally registered and with medical licenses. The hospital offers 37 state of the art all-private rooms, bilingual nursing staff, and various specialties, such as cosmetic surgery, orthopedic surgery, bariatric surgery, gynecology, heart surgery, internal medicine.
Hispano Americano hospital’s new package for liposuction covers 5 areas of the body. For $5,000, the package includes:
• All pre-operative testing and exams
• All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay, nursing care
• Meals and medications included while in hospital
• 1 night stay at Hospital Hispano Americano
• 2 night stay at local Hotel (another person can stay with you free of charge)
• Case Manager Assistance in Mexicali and Hospital dedicated to your travel itinerary and medical travel program
• Ground transportation to and from the hospital to the Yuma or San Diego Airport
• Necessary transportation between hospital and hotel
*The airfare and any additional hotel nights are NOT included in the package price.
Benefits of liposuction
To find out if liposuction in Mexico is right for you, contact us!