Travel to Mexico for Affordable Nose Surgery
One of the prominent features of the face, the nose can have a big impact on your appearance. If you’re not happy with your look and need nose surgery, Mexico might be the best destination to travel to!
Rhinoplasty, or nose surgery, is a procedure that changes the shape of the nose. Rhinoplasty can modify bone, cartilage, skin or all three, changing the size, shape or proportions of your nose. Each operation is unique and is customized for the specific anatomy and goals of the person undergoing the procedure. Rhinoplasty may be done inside the nose or through a small external incision at the base of the nose, between the nostrils. Depending on the desired result, some bone and cartilage may be removed, or tissue may be added. A nose job is usually done as an outpatient procedure, meaning there is no overnight stay. You'll get general or local anesthesia.
You may be a good candidate for rhinoplasty if:
Nose surgery in Mexico
Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures in the world. In Mexico, the affordable rhinoplasty packages offer up to 30% cost savings over comparable nose surgery procedures offered in other countries. Mexico has evaluated and contracted physicians of the highest quality and education, accredited medical facilities, and use modern surgical equipment.
Hospital Hispano Americano in Mexicali is one of the elite private hospitals located in Baja California. Since it opened its doors in 1992, the hospital has been servicing the local and international community with the best medical care in the region. Hospital Hispano Americano offers 37 state of the art all-private rooms, bilingual nursing staff, and a person exclusively dedicated to assisting medical travelers obtain surgery or medical treatment. Their specialties include cosmetic surgery, orthopedic surgery, bariatric surgery, heart surgery.
The hospital’s new package for rhinoplasty costs $3,900, and includes:
• All pre-operative testing and exams
• All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay, nursing care
• Meals and medications included while in the hospital
• 1 night stay at Hospital Hispano Americano
• 1 night stay at local hotel (another person can stay with you, free of charge)
• Case Manager Assistance in Mexicali and Hospital dedicated to your travel itinerary and medical travel program
• Ground transportation to and from the hospital to the Yuma or San Diego Airport
• Necessary transportation between hospital and hotel
*The airfare and any additional hotel nights are NOT included in the package price.
Benefits of rhinoplasty
If you are thinking about getting a nose job, contact us and let’s talk about your goals!