Our doctors have extensive experience in the field of IVF and care about achieving the result. We want you to feel comfortable and cozy with us, so we cherish and pay attention to each patient.
Feel free to contact us for more information. We will be happy to answer any of your questions in detail via email.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
"Nova Clinic" offers you the most modern method of treatment of sterility. In vitro fertilization, or conception outside a woman's body, "in vitro", which allows you to go round an obstacles, reasons behind the conception became impossible. Almost in any situation, we find a solution to accouche your baby. If the standard treatment for 1.5 - 2 years have not yielded positive results, so it's time to see a specialist in the field of IVF.
At first experienced doctors «Nova Clinic» diagnosed the cause of sterility, and then treat the patient with the most modern methods of assisted reproductive technologies. The possibility of pregnancy appear in a few months. Our center has specialists in the reproduction with experience in the field of IVF more than 12 years! A lot of couples become parents thanks to our team.
Our Clinic often resorts to this method. It consists of the surrogate mother breeding the embryo of the surrogate program client parents without having a genetic relationship with the child. This method became possible after the birth of the first "test tube baby" and has been used ever since to assist infertile couples. Hundreds of thousands of healthy children have been born thanks to the surrogacy program. Our Clinic specializes in surrogacy programs and has a vast practical experience in their implementation.
Our center possesses comfortable bedrooms that sufferers may enjoy while going through IVF treatment options along with 24-hour health care support. You may not experience any difficulties during your stay in Russia, nor will you get any kind of difficulties speaking with our medical doctors. Our professional medical staff speaks international languages and if necessary we are able to provide you with an interpreter for your additional comfort and wellbeing.
Nova Clinic Services
We assure personal approach to each patient’s requirements and also good quality medical care. Our phycisians are extremely trained professionals, many of them are Doctors of Medicine. To be able to achieve the ideal results, we carefully look at each situation to ensure that we might be able to offer you the most effective treatment method.
IVF is carried out in several stages:
1. General surveying. According to the results of the primary consultation the doctor will determine the extent of required surveys.
2. Stimulation of ovulation. Carried out in order to get more mature eggs and increases the chances of getting pregnant. Stimulating preparations for all patients are selected individually, taking into account the results of a preliminary survey.
3. Puncture of the follicles and getting eggs. The procedure is performed on an outpatient basis and minimally traumatic to your body. Also Is performed under intravenous anesthesia and ultrasound guidance.
4. Fertilization of eggs. On the day of puncture male must pass the sperm. It is subjected to special treatment in order to remain only healthy sperm. Egg received as a result of the puncture is fertilized IN VITRO (in a test tube) and placed in an incubator, where supported by the special conditions that are identical with the mother.
5. Transfer of embryos. On the third or fifth day after follicle puncture, several embryos are transferred into the woman's uterus. The remaining good embryos are frozen.
6. Support the luteal phase. After the embryo transfer is the treatment by the preparations (2 weeks) in order to the embryos was attached better. After 2 weeks a woman passes tests that show, is she pregnant or not.
For male factor sterility (when the sperm can not fertilize an egg in a test tube), in the absence of fertilization or low rate of fertilization in previous attempts of IVF we perform ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection). For ICSI the embryologist selects the best sperm, and then enters it into the cytoplasm of the egg.
Many patients ask us a question: What is the chance of becoming pregnant after IVF?
Of course, getting pregnant on the first try is not always possible. And this should be ready. In IVF fertilization depends on several factors: the age of the couple, the causes of infertility, hormonal background of patients, the condition of the uterus, the availability of genetic and immunological diseases. If the first time pregnancy did not occur, this does not mean that the method is ineffective. In a positive conditions the chance to become pregnant after three attempts increased to 90% for the year. "Nova Clinic" employs only highly qualified professionals with extensive experience in the field of IVF. They are regularly trained, using the most modern techniques and the most effective medicine products. In our clinic, you are in good hands!
Center for In Vitro Fertilization "Nova Clinic" is equipped with the best and the most modern specialized equipment from Japan, Germany, Holland, USA.
Quality Assurance Services
In carrying out the programme of IVF in our clinic we use only the most expensive and high-quality environment for the cultivation of embryos and supplies of the companies: COOK, Vetrolife
IVF in natural cycle
IVF with stimulation
IVF with donor’s sperm(crio-preserved donor’s sperm)
IVF with donor’s oocites (professional donor) - complete package
ICSI and IVF in the natural cycle
ICSI in 4 oocytes
ICSI in 5-10 oocytes
ICSI in more than 10 oocytes
Embryo cryoconservation(vitrification method)
Egg cells cryoconservation(vitrification method)
Transfer of cryoconserved embryos
Egg donation is currently prohibited in some European countries, meanwhile in many cases donor oocytes are absolutely necessary for successful IVF cycle.
In Russia the law protects the right of any woman to become a mother through donation programs despite of her civil status and citizenship(see article 35 of the legal grounds of healthcare of the Russian Federation: 'any major woman of fertile age is entitled to the right to have an artificial insemination and have an embryo implanted. Artificial insemination and embryo implantation programmes are carried out in specialized medical institutions who have obtained the state license allowing them to do medical practice. All programs can be implemented with the woman's written official consent only. All information concerning artificial insemination and embryo implantation constitutes a medical secret'.
Citizens of foreign countries wishing to take part in reproductive programs involving donor's participation enjoy exactly the same rights as Russian citizens.
In the Family Code of the Russian Federation it is also said that a woman can start this treatment being single and determine the child’s father later. The age limit still exists-from 18 and up to the end of fertility period(which is not strictly limited as in many countries). Under the age of fertility the law means the age in which one is physically capable of bearing and delivering a child. However, today great achievements of medicine make this factor conventional in Russia.
Donors give their genetic material (sperm or oocytes) to other patients to treat infertility; of course, they don't acquire any parental rights to the future children. As it was mentioned before, written formal consent of all the parties involved is a must. The doctors require donor's consent for hormonal stimulation and ovary puncture as well. Donation is anonymous; the future parents receive description of a donor from the clinic's database, but without any photo. Alternatively patients can take their own donor to the clinic.
NOVA CLINIC’S Surrogate Motherhood Program
Our surrogacy motherhood program is completed step-by-step and includes:
1. Inspecting the biological parents and selecting the most appropriate method to overcome infertility. At this stage, the doctor examines the parents' reproductive systems in order to find out whether or not it is possible to use their own gametes or, conversely, if a sperm or egg donations will be required.
2. We consult the biological parents in order to select the appropriate option. At this stage our Clinic's lawyer goes over all the legal aspects for a particular couple and explains the structure of our surrogacy motherhood program. Our Clinic can either offer you the medical part of the program (at the Clinic we will perform an IVF procedure and transfer the embryos to a surrogate mother), or a full range of services from the matching and medical testing of a surrogate mother to delivering a healthy baby and providing the biological parents with their child’s birth certificate. We then take care of issuing all the necessary legal documents required to complete the selected program officially (contracts, informed consent).
3. We match a surrogate mother. Nova Clinic has its own database of surrogate mothers who have already passed tests to satisfythe requirements of the Russian Ministry of Health Order ?67 and are fit to participate in this program. We can almost immediately commence your surrogacy motherhood program.
4. In more than half of the cases, surrogacy motherhood is conducted with the participation of an egg donor. If the biological mother will be using the donor's eggs, she, too, can use the services of our Clinic's donor database. The selection of an anonymous egg donor is carried out on the basis of phenotypic characterization, blood type, education, and other parameters provided by the Clinic.
5. We perform legal support of the surrogate and intended parents and Legal representation of intended parents when it is necessary for the realization of the above mentioned agreement, including dealing with the surrogate.
6. We synchronize the genetic donor's and surrogate mother's menstrual cycles. The synchronization is conducted in cases of embryo transfer during fresh-cycle, without cryopreservation.
7. We induce the superovulation of the genetic mother or the donor and monitor the folliculogenesis and endometrial development; puncture and embryo transfers are performed similarly to the conventional IVF with the only exception that the embryos are transferred into the body of the surrogate (not the biological) mother.
8. We conduct artificial impregnation of the surrogate mother.
9. We monitor early stages of pregnancy to determine the result.
10. The clinic manages the surrogate's pregnancy.
11. We check during the pregnancy the surrogate's behaviour, living conditions, nourishing, state of health, arranges her regular medical screening.
12. We can organise the hospital for surrogate's delivery.
13. Obtaining consent from the surrogate mother to register a birth of the child in the name of the biological parents with subsequent issuance to them of the child's birth certificate.
14. We take care about hotel reservation, organization of transfers, chauffeur-driven car and all other travel-related services during your stay in Russia; we also organise language support during your visit ti the clinic, to our office,at the meeting with the surrogate and getting the child from her.
15. If necessary visa support letter for the Russian consulate to get tourist visas can be provided.
We will be happy to help you resolve any issues and find a way out of your difficulties. Our lawyers will provide you with a reliable legal support that includes a full gamut of services – from proper processing of documents required to participate in the surrogate motherhood program to legal oversight and the issuance of the child’s birth certificate.
If surrogate motherhood sounds like the right option for you, we will be happy to serve you.
NOVA CLINIC is operating professionally in the area of surrogate motherhood.
Completed a degree at Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry
Academy of Medical Science, the Department of Fertility Medicine and Surgery
Diagnostic ultrasound study at the Scientific Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology of the Russian Academy of Medical Science
DR. TATYANA OKHTYRSKAYA
Graduated from Moscow Medical Academy, the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Department of Pregnancy Surveillance and Fertility Recovery
Ph.D. thesis on IVF program optimization for patients with negative attempts of extracorporeal
Degree in ultrasound research, gynecological endocrinology, and clinical homeopathy
Since 2000 has been specializing in treatment of infertility and pregnancy noncarrying with the help
assisted reproduction techniques (artificial insemination, IVF, IVF with donated gametes)
Dr. Okhtyrskaya is the author of a number of publications on fertility medicine.
DR. MARYA KLIMENKO
Completed her degree in General Medicine at Russian State Medical University
Traineeship in Obstetrics and Gynecology at State Clinical Hospital #31
Traineeship at the Department of Gynecological Endocrinology (endocrinal and gynecological diseases)
at the Scientific Center of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Perinatology of the Russian Academy of Medical
Study of diagnostic ultrasound in obstetrics and gynecology at State Clinical Hospital #72, a degree in
diagnostic ultrasound, training courses at Russian University of Nations Friendship
Has large experience in infertility treatment with assisted reproduction techniques
DR. DIANA KARAEVA
Moscow State Medical University Traineeship at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Moscow State Medical University
Post-graduate study at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology of Moscow Medical Academy
Specialization in diagnostic ultrasound, colposcopy, gynecological endocrinology
Thesis on Prenatal Diagnostic of hemophilia (A and B types)
Completed a degree in General medicine at Altai State Medical University.
Qualification in medical business.
Graduated from Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry, qualifying in medical business
Experience background is over 20 years
DR. URIY CHUSHKOV
DR. EKATERINA GVOZDUKOVA
DR. IRINA KUZNETSOVA
Specializes in gynecology and endocrinology, professor, Doctor of Medical Sciences Gynecologist-endocrinologist, specialist of higher category
DR. OLGA NIKIFOROVA
fertility causes specification in order to detect genetic factors of infertility;
phenotype analysis in order to detect dysmorphogenesis and homogenous syndrome ?????????;
medical and genetic analysis in order to detect hereditary chromosome syndrome;
cytological examination in order to detect chromosome aberrations, molecular-genetic analysis;
examination of the male partner in order to detect genetic factors of secretory male infertility .
DR. ANDREY ANDREEV
Graduated from Vitebsk State Order People’s Friendship medical University.
From 1997 to 2009 gained experience as an andrologist in Medical Genetic Center of Gomel, where the first efficient IVF attempt in Belarus was performed. He participated in national and international conferences on male reproductive health, male infertility treatment, and reproductive health disorders.
DR. LARISA ISAKOVA
MR. DMITRY ROZANOV
DR. GALINA FILIPPOVA
"I can not thank enough the doctors, nurses and staff Of Nova Clinic for the care and attention I have received from them. Infertility is a thing that no one wants to admit. My husband and I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Ogorodnikov. He was always eager to help, and I never felt pressed for time, nor had he ever been annoyed with my questions. The nurses at the clinic are also very professional and friendly (Special thanks to Anna!). Frankly speaking, I didn't expect that the very first attempt would be successful, and I'm happy to say thay I'm currently pregnant after a frozen embryo transfer. Thank you, Nova, for help and support!"
With the section of greater than 17 million square kilometers, Russia is the largest country on the planet. In accordance with Word Health organization reports, Russia has more treatment centers and also medical workers than any other country in the world on per-individual basis. You will find municipal, state-owned clinics as well as private ones.
In municipal hospitals medical services are totally free, but the quality of services rendered is not so good. During last 15 years of post-USSR era, a lot of private clinics were constructed, and they provide excellent medical treatment and also diagnostic solutions. The cost may be 2 - 3 times less than the cost for the same support in USA as well as Europe. In some areas, like laser eye surgery and also heart surgery, Russian hospitals offer the most highly developed technologies on the market today.