¿Who We Are?
Our center is comprised of a group of health professionals specializing in gynecology and reproductive medicine, which offer the forefront of assisted reproduction technology, infrastructure at the level of the best centers in the world, with personal attention, honesty and human warmth.
Our clinic is located in Polanco in the Hospital Santa Monica, has excellent facilities, a laboratory with high standards of quality and trained staff to address and resolve your problem. Within the same clinic performed all procedures for your safety and comfort.
¿What We Offer?
We performed a comprehensive analysis of the couple who have infertility with a study protocol aimed at discarding the most common causes in women and men.
Supported by professional medical staff and advanced technology, we offer diagnosis and appropriate treatment that our patients need to achieve a new life.
In Embryos, we know that these treatments generate financial and emotional instability, so we have a department of psychology accompanying the patients during the reproductive process. We also have attractive financing plans.
Our activity is continuous throughout the year.
Embryos consists of Mexican health professionals specializing in infertility treatment by reproductive medicine techniques worldwide. His career supports the efficacy and safety of each of the treatments they perform.
Our team includes physicians, biologists, nurses, psychologists, and patient care that will give a warm and always informed. Whenever a new life together.
Embryos, an infertility clinic is modern and comfortable, located within the Santa Monica Hospital in the heart of Polanco.
It has the technical and human team that can offer success rates in the procedures are performed here.
In its facilities with:
• Andrology Laboratory
• Embryology Laboratory
• Hormone Laboratory
• Boards of short-stay recovery
• Doctor's Offices
• Area sampling
• Department of ultrasounds
• Maternal Fetal Medicine
• Central nursing
• Public Relations
You will be interested to know that 95% of couples suffer infertility achieve to be parents!
- Initial evaluation to determine the health status of the couple.
- Make a diagnosis and suggest treatment.
- Early diagnosis of congenital defects in the baby in utero.
- Preservation of fertility.
- Attention to male infertility.
- Egg Donation.
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
- In vitro fertilization.
- Intrauterine. insemination
- Stimulation of ovulation.
- Induction of ovulation.
By Maternal-Fetal Medicine, it is possible to prevent obstetric complications, medical and surgical sometimes occur during pregnancy, which can affect the mother and baby.
- Ultrasound viability (6-10 weeks)
- Scores of first quarter (11.0 to 13.6 weeks)
- Structural or morphological ultrasound (20-24 weeks)
- Ultrasound third trimester (32-34 weeks)
- Ultrasound of fetal wellbeing
- Fetal echocardiography
- Neurosonography fetal
- Chorionic villus sampling
- Fetal Surgery
Interconsultation Pregnancy Risk and Genetics:
- Maternal Diseases
- Fetal Diseases
- Preconception Consultation
In Embryos we offer comprehensive care in all stages of your life. Doctors are trained to assist you before conception, throughout pregnancy, childbirth and all subsequent stages. The services that Embryos offers are:
- Gynecological service
- Obstetric consultation
- Clinical laboratory
- Emotional and psychological support
- Gamete donation
- Preservation of fertility
- Prenatal care, high risk pregnancy
- Reproductive Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery