Welcome to Dr. Siegfried Block Stem Cell Therapy Specialist
Prof. Dr. Siegfried Block studied Stem Cell Therapy under the renowned Prof. Paul Niehans for many years and began working in cell therapy more than 60 years ago. For more than six decades the family Dr. Block and now the D. Siegfried Block GmbH has been creating your individual cell program in their Laboratory Association, with ultra-modern and according to the latest guidelines equipped TÜV and GMP laboratory.
The clinic is one of the few which offer highly dosed and individual prepared lyophilized Full Cells prepared in the top-notch laboratory. The clinic uses stem cells harvested from hardy race mountain sheep, from its own herd of about 700 sheep, kept high in the mountains far away from any damaging environmental effects. All animal health examinations are made by the Bavarian Animal Health Service and the University of Giessen, Germany.
Paul Niehans is known as the father of modern living cell therapy, starting his research 80 years ago. The treatment he developed is now in widespread use. Siegfried Block studied under Paul Niehans for many years and began using cell therapy around 60 years ago. Dr. Siegfried Block refined continually the method over the years and he constantly expanded the field of applications for living cells and now lyophilised full cells.
Daniel Block (Managing Director)
Grandson of one of the most famous Fresh Cell Doctors (Prof. Dr. med. Siegfried Block)
Studied at Florida International University, Miami USA and University of Wuerzburg Germany (2004 - 2009) (major in finance)
Since 2009 he is the managing director of the Fresh Cell Therapy clinic Dr. Block, and the D. Siegfried Block GmbH – Center for Living Cell Therapy
Dr. med. Petra Block (MD/Medical Director)
Daughter of the most famous Fresh Cell Doctor (Prof. Dr. med. Siegfried Block)
Medical Studies University Munich, Germany. Promotion University Nürnberg-Erlangen, Germany (Dr.med./MD)
since 1987 general doctor, specialized in Gynäkologie and Cell Therapy.
She studied under Prof. Dr. med Siegfried Block in topic Fresh Cell Therapy from 1987-1991.
Since 1991 she is the medical director of the Fresh Cell Therapy clinic Dr. Block, and the D. Siegfried Block GmbH – Center for Living Cell Therapy
Dr. med. Olaf Enzin (MD/Doctor)
Medical Studies University Berlin, Germany. Promotion University Berlin, Germany (Dr.med./MD)
Since 1995 he specialized in internal medicine and orthopedic
Since 2007 he is working at the Fresh Cell Therapy clinic Dr. Block, and the D. Siegfried Block GmbH – Center for Living Cell Therapy
Stem Cell Therapy is applied for:
- Functional blood supply disorders and for general vitalization of the system
- Weak connective tissue and immunodeficiency, withered skin
- Climacteric complaints, menstrual disorders, general revitalization
- Sclerosis of the cerebral vessels, forgetfulness, lack of concentration, sleep disorders, functional disorders of the blood supply to the brain and headaches resulting from these
- Functional cardiac and cardiovascular disorders, particularly when caused by arteriosclerosis
- Growth disturbances, immunodeficiency, susceptibility to infection and to strengthen the body´s own defense mechanism
Why choose us?
- Stem Cell Therapy procedures perfected over 80 years
- Highly trained medical team with years of experience
- Safe and highly successful methods
- Stem cells harvested from hardy race of mountain sheep examined by the Bavarian Animal Health Service and the University of Giessen, Germany.
German healthcare has always been synonymous with quality and medical tourism in this country is continuously increasing. Thousands of medical tourists come to this country each year for medical procedures and treatments in fields such as orthopedics, obesity surgery, eye surgery, cosmetic procedures and stem cell therapy.
If you want to know more about the procedures used by Dr. Siegfried Block Stem Cell Therapy Specialist, please contact us!