It's very hard to achieve pregnancy for some couples, whether they are homosexual or heterosexual, and this is even more difficult when they have reached certain age. After trying for a while with no results, most couples will decide to undergo physical exams and fertility workups. In many cases, uterine malformations, as well as conditions like endometriosis, adhesions, and fibroids may make it difficult for couples to conceive. Fertility problems are not just a feminine problems, but may affect males as well, but the costs of fertility treatments in some countries, and the lack of insurance that cover for these procedures force couples to look for Fertility Solutions Abroad.
A large number of fertility procedures are available abroad, they help to treat a wide variety of causes and issues that result in lack of conception.
Best Fertility Treatment Options
Currently we have a variety of Fertility Treatments and procedures available, usually noninvasive procedures are used at first. The best Fertility Treatment Options are:
- Clomid treatments: usually the initial fertility treatment used, this treatment is for women whose infertility is caused by ovulation problems. Clomid treatments are designed to help stimulate and induce ovulation. The prescription medication called clomiphene citrate is typically given in pill form, and it's successful in about 80% of women who experienced ovulation difficulties, although it may be less effective in older or heavy women.
- Ovulation Induction (OI): is utilized when intrauterine adhesions, or scar tissue is located inside the uterus, and it causes menstrual difficulties and may cause different degrees of fertility problems for many women. In many cases, removing the adhesions helps to increase chances of becoming pregnant, but in others it won't. These Women who suffer from fertility issues during the ovulation process or those that result in follicle development and ovulation are often good candidates for Ovulation Induction. In this treatment, follicle-stimulating hormones are prescribed that help to stimulate follicle development and eggs within the ovary.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) is typically tried during the next stage of the female fertility treatment. During this process, which is more known as Artificial Insemination, the individuals dealing with male factor infertility as well as women with fallopian tube damage or poor egg quality or quantity may use this method. During this fertility treatment abroad or locally, the doctor will give the female patient medication in order to stimulate multiple egg development. The timing of the insemination process will coincide with a woman's ovulation cycle. Insemination, or insertion of sperm from the male partner, into the uterus usually increases chances of fertilization.
- In vitro fertilization is the next method to be utilized when looking for a successful pregnancy. Also Knowns as IVF, it's performed by fertility specialists that assists reproduction through the combination of a woman's egg and a man's sperm in a laboratory. After fertilization has occurred and the cell division started, the embryo is transferred to the woman's uterus for implantation and development of a normal pregnancy process. In vitro fertilization is not for everyone, but it's certainly effective for women who have no fallopian tubes or tubes that are severely blocked or damaged, women suffering from endometriosis or women whose male partners have a low sperm count.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): this particular fertility treatment that has been used since the early 1990s. It is commonly used when the infertility problems are caused by the male partner, who has a low sperm count or poor sperm quality. During the ICSI, the sperm is injected directly into a mature egg. This fertility treatment is commonly recommended for men who have obstructions of the male reproductive tract or very low numbers of sperm. In addition, ICSI is recommended for those who have tried in vitro fertilization without success, and those who experience sperm unable to penetrate an egg.
Other Fertility Treatments Available Abroad
There are other types of comprehensive fertility treatments options you can have abroad with the same quality and experienced doctors (or even better) than in your own country, these are:
- Semen freezing,
- Sperm donation,
- PESA (Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration),
- TESA ( Testicular Sperm Aspiration),
- Assisted laser hatching.
Benefits of Fertility Treatments
Studies have shown that fertility problems affect million of couples and individuals every year. In the United States the number of women suffering infertility problems is around 6 millon and the number of males is 4 millon.
The main Benefit of Fertility Treatments is achieving the goal of having a baby, and becoming parents, and thanks to the development of new techniques and methods many gay and straight couples become pregnant every year.
Fertility Treatments have generated thousands of successful treatments and pregnancies for formally childless couples and individuals. Women suffering from ovulation difficulties, damage to uterine organs and other problems that prevent pregnancy benefit from fertilization treatments. Men suffering from infertility caused by low sperm counts or damage to reproductive organs also benefit from fertility treatments abroad or domestic. Gay couples for single individuals may achieve their dream too due Fertility techniques, treatments and comprehensive fertility programs worldwide.
Finding Fertility Doctors and Specialists
Obstetricians and gynecologists are trained to implement the initial treatments of infertility using Clomid. Such a physician or fertility specialist should be board certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility. Couples should find specialists who are a member of endocrinologist organizations or technologies. As such, they have completed medical school programs, followed by four years of residency training in obstetrics and gynecology, and then, two to three years of training in fertility within an approved program that results in board certification.
Cost of Fertility Treatments Abroad
Some fertility treatment methods require cycles or multiple attempts throughout the process. For example, intrauterine insemination in the United States may cost between $300- $800 per attempt. Multiple attempts may be necessary for success. The most successful fertilization process in the United States, in vitro fertilization, is also one of the most expensive, and may cost between $8,000-$10,000 per attempt, in addition to medication, which may cost over $2,000. You may want to check our Pricing section in order to see Fertility Treatments Costs.
At PlacidWay we are more than happy to help individuals and couples to achieve their dream of becoming a family!
For any Fertility Treatment that you would like to talk to one of the doctors featured on our website about, request a free quote and we'll contact you as soon as possible!