More than 3 character to search
Background of Beijing International Tourism Expo (BITE) BITE is the most influential and famous international exposition sponsored by Beijing Municipal Commission of Tourism Development and organized by Beijing Relation Conference & Exhibition Services Co., Ltd.
Background of Beijing International Tourism Expo (BITE) BITE is the most influential and famous international exposition sponsored by Beijing Municipal Commission of Tourism Development and organized by Beijing Relation Conference & Exhibition Services Co., Ltd.. It is an important exchange and trade platform for promoting the global tourism resources, products and stimulating tourism consumption, which has been held for 15 consecutive sessions.
The exhibition mode of B2B+B2C is originated for BITE and has been applied to BITE for 9 consecutive years. Both of the overseas and domestic exhibitors at the XSRITE 2018 have all achieved high profits, reaching or exceeding their desired participation goals.
Except for traditional tourism resources, full chain and multi-field comprehensive exhibition projects will be added to BITE 2019, such as tourism investment and finance, tourism real estate, tourism commodities, special towns, gourmets, hot springs, study tour, culture tourism, intelligent tourism, sports tourism, medical tourism, outdoor tourism, RV camping tourism, theme tourism of Beijing Winter Olympics and so on.
Estimated Scale of BITE 2019?
Gross Area?30,000 m2 Exhibitors?2,100 Participating Countries and Regions?87 Buyers?5,000 (including 500 hosted buyers) Trade Visitors?30,000 Public Visitors?150,000
Highlights of BITE 2019
1. Online Pre-scheduled Appointment System (OPSA) Each exhibitor can obtain an independent OPSA account which can be used to make appointments with hosted buyers before the exposition. Specialized negotiation meeting areas will be set up for exhibitors and buyers to improve the effectiveness of the exposition.
2. The operation of B2B will run parallel to B2C The operation of B2B will run parallel to B2C during the period of BITE 2019: the first day is for B2B, which is the trade day; the second and the third are for B2C, which are the public days. On the first half of trade day, hosted buyers will come to the booths of international exhibitors to hold a business talk face to face, and on the other half of the trade day, the exhibitors could have meetings with the hosted buyers who will wait in the specialized negotiation meeting areas. On the public days, international exhibitors can make profits by inviting some well-known travel agencies in Beijing to make live sales at their booths or sending one of their employees to promote their products at the travel agencies’ booths. According to the past experience of BITE, the performance of live sales could be obviously improved with the coordination between destination countries exhibitors and travel agencies, which indicates the high quality of the public visitors.
3. Significant improvement in quality of buyers The scope of buyers will be further expanded and trade visitors will be selected. We will invite 500 hosted buyers with proper orientation from home and abroad, especially the outbound tourism agencies and MICE buyers.
4. Development in media promotion We will strengthen the media promotion before and after this exposition. A variety of advertisements both on-line and off-line will be applied to promote our exposition to all the potential crowds. Advertising formats include outdoor LED screen, building advertisements, elevator frames, ticket advertisements, magazines, internet media, self-media advertisements, traffic radio station, main stream press media, television station, subway station advertisements and so on. We have cooperated with Wechat and publicized BITE in 1,500,000-person WeChat moments and exclusive interviews will be arranged for most of international exhibitors for their broader exposure. For those exhibitors who purchased any discount package in the BITE 2019 Early Bird Special Plan and booth covering over 36 square meters, their tourism destination advertisement will be displayed in WeChat moments of 30,000 users per day. For those exhibitors who purchased any discount package in the BITE 2019 Early Bird Special Plan and booth covering over 54 square meters, their tourism destination advertisement will be displayed in WeChat moments of 50,000 users per day.
5. Theme forums Various of topics, ideas and experience in tourism industry will be exchanged and shared, win-win cooperation will be achieved through these professional and innovative forums held at the exhibition. Theme of forum at BITE 2019: How To Promote Overseas Tourism Destinations in Chinese Market.
Date: May 10th-12th, 2019
If you want to know more about this event or if you want to register, please click the button below.