More than 3 character to search
The Global Forum on Medical Tourism will become one of the top platforms for businesses in Mexico and Latin America on Medical Tourism. The Third 2012 GLOBAL FORUM ON MEDICAL TOURISM will be focused on generating Social Networking and potential business meetings among the attendees for the 2012 GFMT.
MEXICO: YOUR BUSINESS PARTNER ALLY
By bringing for the first time Medical Tourism Facilitators, Brokers, Travel Agencies, Insurance Companies, Medical Financing Companies and Specialized Medical Doctors from the United States of America and Canada, who are enrolling as BUYERS and who come showing their interest in learning about the Hospitals Net and to meet with the main suppliers of Healthcare Services and Tourist Suppliers in Mexico.
During the Third 2012 GLOBAL FORUM ON MEDICAL TOURISM, you will have the opportunity to learn and increase the level of your own knowledge about the global trends on Medical Tourism and the areas of business opportunities you may find at this new niche, through the participation of well known national and foreign experts on health topics, who will come to expose their vision about the global trends on Medical Tourism.
Top picks from the CONFERENCES & EXPO Agenda:
- Limitations, Challanges and Advances for the Developments of Medical Tourism in Mexico
- Vision and Perspectives of Miguel Aleman's Foundation Over the Tourism Industry in Mexico
- What is Mexico Lacking to Consolidate Itself as a Global Destination on Medical Tourism?
- How to Become a Successful Facilitator on Medical Tourism?
- Colombia: Tourist Stategy in a Zone At Conflict
- How Costa Rica Achieved to Became a Globally Well Recognized Country-Brand on Medical Tourism?
- The Niche of Health and Wellbeing Linked to Luxury Cruises
- Retirees: Potential Market for Medical Tourism and Real Estate
- How to Design Marketing Strategies to Attract Medical Tourism?
Top topics and speakers:
- The impact of Health Reform in the U.S. on Medical Tourism
by Roy Ramthun, White House Former Advisor
- What can Mexico learn from Thailand
by Kiki Bright, Thailand Medical Travel & Tourism
- Medical Tourism, a New Business Opportunity between Mexico and United States
by Albert Zapanta, President of USA/Mexico Chamber of Commerce
- Canadian Medical Tourism: Mexico can be the key destination
by Maurice JP Piché, Senior Business Advisor
- Online branding: "Mexico Medical Tourism"
by Ramón F. Loretan, Executive director of MexConnect
- Medical Tourism Arrival Destination Management Services in Mexico
by Pinar Ayan, Medica sur Hospital
LEARN FROM EXPERTS! Space limited to 300 attendees!
Please click here to request more information.