Questions to Ask Before Hair Transplant in Tijuana, Mexico
Hair transplant is a vital option for all those people suffering from hair loss. This technique grows hair on the exhausting part of the head. There are many types of hair transplant that reduces hair loss and combat various patterns of baldness. Tijuana in Mexico is one of the prime destinations for hair transplants. You can find a lot of affordable hair transplant packages provided by best doctors in the city.
Hair transplant has jumped leaps and bound amongst everyone in recent times. It is a safe and viable option for those who are suffering from baldness. There are many hair transplant clinics in Tijuana in Mexico that work on both Follicular unit Transplant and Follicular unit extraction. These two are complementary forms of hair transplant. It is very important to know in depth about the hair transplant clinic that you are considering in Tijuana, Mexico as there is a lot of risks involved in it. Hence, it is important to choose a clinic that has more success stories of changing lives through hair transplant. Be assured only when you see the certification or license of the clinic and then only move forward for it.
Questions You Should Ask the Surgeon before Going For Hair Transplant in Tijuana, Mexico
Here is a list of ten questions that you can ask the surgeon before going for a Hair Transplant in Tijuana, Mexico:
- Should I use hair loss medication in addition to my hair transplant?
- Will the results look completely natural?
- Does your clinic at Tijuana, Mexico use stereomicroscopes?
- How many grafts would I need for my hair transplant procedure?
- What sort of grafts does the surgeon use? Mini/micro grafting or follicular unit transplantation (FUT)?
- How long have you been doing Hair Transplant in Tijuana, Mexico and how often do you do it?
- Do I have to completely shave my hair before the procedure?
- Which hair transplant procedure is best for me? FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction), FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation) or ATP (Advanced Trico Pigmentation)?
- Can I see any patient testimonials of your previous hair transplant procedures?
- Are you American Board Certified or Mexican Board Certified?
Benefits of Hair Transplant in Tijuana, Mexico
When you choose Tijuana, Mexico for your Hair Transplant procedure, you will enjoy several benefits like:
- Less downtime to heal the wounds
- Improved looks
- Low maintenance
- Improved self-esteem
- A natural appearance
- Minimal post- operative discomfort
- Long term and permanent solution for your baldness
- Invisible linear scars or stitches
- Exotic holiday at Tijuana, Mexico
Thus, it is a great choice to go through Hair Transplant in Tijuana, Mexico. If you want to search for the best clinics, doctors and packages for Hair Transplant in Tijuana, Mexico, let PlacidWay assist you.
Please feel free to click the button below for requesting any query regarding the procedure.