Prof. SEMIH HALEZEROGLU, Thoracic Surgeon - Istanbul, TurkeyIstanbul, Turkey
About - Prof. SEMIH HALEZEROGLU
1988 – 1992 Istanbul Heybeliada, Center for Thoracic Diseases and Surgery, Thoracic Surgery Specialist
1981 – 1987 Istanbul University, Cerrahpaşa Medical Faculty
2009 – Present Acibadem University, Medical Faculty, Department of Thoracic Surgery, Head and Acibadem Maslak Hospital, Thoracic Surgery Division, Executive
2008 – 2009 Istanbul Bilim University, Medical Faculty, Department of Thoracic Surgery, Head
2003 –2008 Istanbul Süreyyapaşa, Training and Research Hospital for Thoracic Diseases and Surgery Thoracic Surgery Clinic, Chief and Head Physician
2003 – 2005 Istanbul American Hospital, Thoracic Surgery Division, Head
1998 –2003 Istanbul Süreyyapaşa, Training and Research Hospital for Thoracic Diseases and Surgery Thoracic Surgery, Specialist
1992 – 1998 Istanbul Heybeliada, Center for Thoracic Diseases and Surgery, Thoracic Surgery Specialist
1988 –1992 Istanbul Heybeliada, Center for Thoracic Diseases and Surgery, Thoracic Surgery Specialty education
– He was the first physician who was appointed as a member of the Board of European Society of Thoracic Surgeons in 2000. In 2004, he was unanimously elected President of European Society of Thoracic Surgeons which is the largest society for thoracic surgery where more than 50 countries are represented in the world. He was the youngest and the first and only Turkish surgeon elected the president of the society.
– He was awarded with the Board Certificate of the European Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery and Associate Professor’s Degree upon his success in the relevant examination in the same year.
– In 2002, he organized the European Thoracic Surgery Annual Congress organized for the first and only time in our country and chaired its Scientific Committee.
- Between 2003 and 2007, he taught in the European Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery School located in Bergamo, Italy.
- Since 2007, he has been providing theoretical lessons at the ESTS School of Thoracic Surgery located in Elancourt, France and also providing training at the animal laboratory for closed operations at this school.
– In 2007, he was appointed as the director of the European Thoracic Surgery School of which he is a founding member and is currently the director and instructor of this school.
– In 2007, he chaired Turkish Thoracic Surgery Competency Board.
- He was awarded with professor’s degree in 2008.
- He was invited to and participated in nearly 40 scientific meetings as speaker or moderator in various countries of the world.
- In 2011, he chaired the Selective Committee of the European Society for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
- He was invited and participated in the examination jury consisting of 6 members for the Board Examinations of the European Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery organized in different countries of Europe once every year for a period of 9 years.
– He chaired the Scientific Board of the 6th Turkish Thoracic Surgery Congress organized in 2011.
- Istanbul Governorship, Medical Service, Letter of Appreciation, 2007
- Best verbal presentation award: Society for Lung Cancers, 3rd Annual Congress, 2008.
- Istanbul Governorship, Medical Service, Letter of Appreciation, 2008
- Best verbal presentation award: Turkish Respiratory Researches Association, 31st Annual Congress, Izmir, 2009.
- European Society of Thoracic Surgeons (Former President)
- International Society for Lung Cancer
- Turkish Thoracic Surgery Association
- Turkish Thoracic Association
- Turkish Respiratory Researches Association
1988 - 1992 Istanbul Heybeliada, Center for Thoracic Diseases and Surgery, Thoracic Surgery Specialist
|PlacidWay Turkey Medical Tourism Prices in Istanbul Turkey||Prices||Enquire|
|Knee Replacement Total or Partial in Istanbul, Turkey||$16385||Enquire|
|Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGS) in Istanbul, Turkey||$835||Enquire|
|Embryo Freezing in Istanbul, Turkey||$556||Enquire|
|Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) in Istanbul, Turkey||$750||Enquire|
|In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) in Istanbul, Turkey||$2800||Enquire|
|Bone Marrow Transplant in Istanbul, Turkey||$100000||Enquire|
|Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total in Istanbul, Turkey||$17222||Enquire|
|Sleeve Gastrectomy in Istanbul, Turkey||$16400||Enquire|
|CABG in Istanbul, Turkey||$20000||Enquire|
|Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in Istanbul, Turkey||$20000||Enquire|
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.