About - Dr. Crescenzo D’Onofrio
- Doctorate in Medicine and Surgery. State examination to practice at Rome State University.
- Postgraduate degree in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at State University of Catania.
- Master in Cosmetic Surgery and Service at Cosmetic Surgery Centre of Carlo Gasperoni.
- Professor of Aesthetic Surgery at Catholic University in Rome.
- Diploma in Egyptology at Egypt Academy in Rome
- Lecturer for Plastic Surgery at Aga Khan University
- Coordinator of International Plastic Surgery Projects around the world for UN and Italian Foreign Office.
- Currently reviewer for ISAPS and dedicated to develop safe and reliable techniques in Day Cosmetic Surgery.
- Licenced Specialist Plastic Surgeon By Dubai Health Authority, Dubai, UAE
- State examination to practice Medicine and Surgery at Rome State University, Rome , Italy (Rome Medical Board N.32236)
Consultant Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon Overseas Experiences
Centro de Saude de Alua”, in Mozambique.
“Emergency Acid Burn” Project at Nagar Hospital, Dhaka, Bangladesh (Project funded by Italian Foreign Office and COOPI (International Cooperation).
Lungi Government Hospital, Sierra Leone, for IMC (International Medical Corps), UN (United Nations ), COOPI (International Cooperation)
Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon Consultant at Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi, Kenya. and Director of International Cosmetic Surgery Centre at Karen Hospital-Nairobi
Research & Publications
- Has conducted many researches and many scientific publications in plastic & Cosmetic surgery
- Numerous Presentations at International Congresses
- Reviewer for official magazine of ISAPS (International Society of Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery)
Education - Dr. Crescenzo D’Onofrio
Doctorate in Medicine and Surgery. State examination to practice at Rome State University