About - Dr. Gerardo Mangino
EDUCATION, FELLOWSHIP AND AWARDS
- Joint Replacement Surgery and Arthroscopic Surgery Fellowship. Orthopaedic and sports medicine center of northern Indiana, USA, and Elkhart general hospital. Elkhart Indiana, USA
- International Fellowship of joint implant surgery and research. Joint Implant Surgeons Inc. Columbus Ohio. Mount Carmel New Albany Surgical Hospital, New Albany Ohio
CENTERS AND INSTITUTES
- Universidad Anahuac, Mexico City
- InstitutoNacional de Rehabilitacion, Mexico City
- Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Center of Northern Indiana, USA
- Elkhart General Hospital, Elkhart Indiana, USA
- Minimally invasive total hip and knee replacement training
- Former attending physician and assistant professor in Hip and knee replacement surgery from Universidad NacionalAutonoma de Mexico at the Institute of orthopaedics of the National Institute of Rehabilitation. Mexico City
ORIGINAL RESEARCH PRESENTATIONS IN SCIENTIFIC MEETINGS
- IlizaliturriJr, Vm., Mangino G., Valero F., Camacho J. “Hip arthroscopy of the central and periphereal compartments by the lateral approach” Techniques in orthopaedics. Vol 20, issue 1. March 2005.
- Mangino G., Lombardi Jr, AV., Berend KR., Mallory TH., Adams JB. ” Manipulation with prolongued epidural analgesia for treatment of TKA complicated by arthrofibrosis” Surgical technology international. No XV, 2006.( First Author Published as “Pariente M, Gerardo”)
- Paper No 266; Lombardi Jr.AV.,Berend KR., Mangino G., Adams JB.”Manipulation with prolongued epidural analgesia for treatment of TKA complicated by arthrofibrosis” . Paper presented at the AAOS anual meeting, March23 ,2006.
- Scientific Exhibit No SE04; Mangino G., Berend KR., Lombardi Jr. AV., Adams JB. Russell JH. “Thefate of theacetabular component in total hip arthroplastyfor post-traumaticarthritisfollowingpelvic and acetabular fractures”
- Presented at the AAOS anual meeting, March 22-242006.
- Paper No 108; Mangino G., Berend KR., Lombardi Jr. AV., Russell JH.”The acetabular component in THA for post-traumaticarthtitisafterpelvic and acetabular fractures” Paper presented at the Mid America Orthopaedic Association anual meeting April 22, 2006.
- Poster No 31; Berend KR., Leith JR., Mangino G., Lombardi Jr. AV., Adams JB. “A posterior stabilized constrained knee modular system for difficult primary and revision TKA” Presented at the Mid America Orthopaedic Association anual meeting April 20-23, 2006.
- Scientific Exhibit No SE35; Berend R Keith, Lombardi V Adolph, Leith Joseph, Mangino Gerardo, Adambs B Joanne. ” Posterior stabilized constrained total knee arthroplasty for complex primary cases” Presented at the AAOS anual meeting , March 14-18 ,2007.
Education - Dr. Gerardo Mangino
Joint Replacement Surgery and Arthroscopic Surgery Fellowship. Orthopaedic and sports medicine center of northern Indiana, USA, and Elkhart general hospital. Elkhart Indiana, USA