Title of Position: Professor
• Staff, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery,Faculty of Medicine Chulalongkorn University
• President of Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgeons of Thailand
• Past Dean, Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University
• Past Director of Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital
• Patradul A, Ngarmukos C, Parkpian V. “Distal digital replantations and revascularizations. 237 digits in 192 patients”. J Hand Surg [Br]. 1998 Oct;23(5):578?82.
• Patradul A, Ngarmukos C, Parkpian V. “Major limb replantation: a Thai experience”. Ann Acad Med Singapore. 1995 Jul;24(4 Suppl):82?8.
• Patradul A, Ngarmukos C, Parkpian V, Kitidumrongsook P. “Arterialized venous toenail flaps for treating nail loss in the fingers”. J Hand Surg [Br]. 1999 Oct;24(5):519?24.
• Patradul A, Kitidumrongsook P, Ngarmukos C, Parkpian V. “Microsurgical toe to thumb transplantation for traumatic thumb loss”. J Med Assoc Thai. 2000 Jan;83(1):77?84.
• Patradul A, Kitidumrongsook P, Parkpian V, Ngarmukos C. “Allograft replacement in giant cell tumour of the hand”. Hand Surg. 2001 Jul;6(1):59?65.
• Piravej N, Patradul A, Arksaranugraha S. “Peripheral and spinal SEPs in the extraoperative evaluation of non?penetrating brachial plexus injuries”. J Med Assoc Thai. 1996 Feb;79(2):108?15.
• Sungpet A, Suphachatwong C, Kawinwonggowit V, Patradul A. “Transfer of a single fascicle from the ulnar nerve to the biceps muscle after avulsions of upper roots of the brachial plexus”. J Hand Surg [Br]. 2000 Aug;25(4):325?8.
• Kitidumrongsook P, Patradul A, Pataradool K. “Resurfacing the degloved thumb up to the interphalangeal joint level with twin extended neurovascular island flaps”. J Hand Surg [Br]. 2006 Epub 2006 Aug 22. Oct;31(5):562?5.
• Sungpet A, Patradul A. “The new flap based on the longitudinal fascial branches of the posterior interosseous artery”. J Med Assoc Thai. 1998 Jun;81(6):458?61.
• Nujunkaew N, Benjavongkulchai S, Patradul A. “e?learning of faculty of medicine Chulalongkorn University”. J Med Assoc Thai. 2004 Sep;87(9):1127?31.
• Pho, R.W.H., Levack, B., Satku, K., Patradul, A. “Free vascularised fibular graft in the treatment of congenital pseudarthrosis of the tibia”. Journal of Bone and
Joint Surgery Series B67 (1) : 64?70.
• Patradul, A., Parkpian V., Ngramukos C. “Free gracillis muscle transplantation to provide active finger flexion in severe Volkmann’s ischemic contracture”. J Asean Orthopaedic Association. 1991, 5, 1, 11?17.
• Patradul, A., Ngramukos C., Parkpian V., Yuktannada P. “Bipolar latissimus dorsi muscle transfer for restoration of elbow flexion : 2 cases report”. J Asean Orthopaedic Association. 1994, 8, 2, 1?5.
• M.D.: Chulalongkorn University, Thailand: 1975 • Diplomate Thai Board of Orthopaedic Surgery: The Medical Council Thailand: 1980 • Hand and Microsurgery Fellowship: University of Singapore, Singapore: 1982
Costs of Orthopedic/Knee Surgery procedures in Bangkok, Thailand
|ACL Repair in Bangkok, Thailand||$12400||Enquire|
|Arthroscopy in Bangkok, Thailand||$6036 - $8071||Enquire|
|Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total in Bangkok, Thailand||$8560 - $13700||Enquire|
|Hip Resurfacing Surgery in Bangkok, Thailand||$12124||Enquire|
|Knee Arthroscopic Washout in Bangkok, Thailand||$4359||Enquire|
|Knee Replacement Total or Partial in Bangkok, Thailand||$9265 - $13300||Enquire|
|Knee Surgery in Bangkok, Thailand||$9900 - $12733||Enquire|
|Laminectomy in Bangkok, Thailand||$7662 - $13413||Enquire|
|Meniscus Repair in Bangkok, Thailand||$5030||Enquire|
|Rotator Cuff Repair in Bangkok, Thailand||$8732||Enquire|
Here is one of the before and after tummy tuck surgery picture from patients who have chosen to undergo this procedure at Le Vira Clinic, Bangkok, Thailand.
Here are only some of the Double Eyelid Surgery before and after pictures from patients who have chosen to undergo this procedure at V Plast Clinic, Pattaya, Thailand.
I was apprehensive about the experience and had agreed to turn around and get back into the taxi if it was not what I had expected.
An image of before and after lip reduction surgery performed in Le Vira Clinic, Thailand.
I felt reassured that breast augmentation surgery would be a comfortable one. My breasts look so natural that you can't tell that I have been through surgery.