Dr. Luis Romero Guerra, Orthopedics - Tijuana, Mexico
About - Dr. Luis Romero Guerra
- Co-Founder and Medical Director of ProgenCell - Stem Cell therapies
- Chief Surgical Services at Hospital Ernesto Contreras R.
- Chief of Orthopedic Services at Hospital Ernesto Contreras R.
- Lead Orthopedic surgeon at Hospital el Buen Samaritano in Tijuana
- Secretary of the Colegio de Ortopedia y Traumatología de Tijuana in 2002 and 2003
- Dr. Luis Romero Guerra graduated from the School of Medicine at Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara - Post-graduate degree in Orthopedics with a specialization in spinal surgery
• Colegio Médico de Tijuana.
• Medical Association of Tijuana.
• Colegio de Ortopedia y Traumatología de Tijuana.
• Orthopedics Assocation of Tijuana.
|ProgenCell Stem Cell Therapy Prices in Tijuana Mexico
|Bone Marrow Stem Cell Therapies in Tijuana, Mexico
|Stem Cell Treatment for Autism in Tijuana, Mexico
|Stem Cell Therapy for Joints in Tijuana, Mexico
|Stem Cell Treatment for Eye Diseases in Tijuana, Mexico
|Stem Cell Treatment for Neurological Diseases in Tijuana, Mexico
|Stem Cell Treatment for Autoimmune Diseases in Tijuana, Mexico
|Live Cell Therapy for Anti Aging in Tijuana, Mexico
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.