More than 3 character to search
- Dr. Luis Romero Guerra graduated from the School of Medicine at Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara - Post-graduate degree in Orthopedics with a specialization in spinal surgery
• Colegio Médico de Tijuana.
• Medical Association of Tijuana.
• Colegio de Ortopedia y Traumatología de Tijuana.
• Orthopedics Assocation of Tijuana.
Costs of General Surgery procedures in Latin America
|IVF with ICSI in Mexico||$167 - $10200||Enquire|
|Bone Graft in Mexico||$45 - $627||Enquire|
|Angioplasty in Mexico||$6752 - $22506||Enquire|
|All on 4 Dental Implants in Mexico||$69 - $20386||Enquire|
|Air Abrasion in Mexico||$50 - $1700||Enquire|
|Bone Graft in Mexico||$145 - $1200||Enquire|
|Dental Veneers in Mexico||$225 - $475||Enquire|
|Bone Graft in Mexico||$43 - $4522||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in Mexico||$4530 - $5000||Enquire|
|Dental Bonding in Mexico||$58 - $704||Enquire|
This is the testimonial of a patient who has had knee surgery at Dr. Jose Manuel Hernandez in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
See this patient before and after Obesity Surgery Picture Testimonial. The change on her health and looks is amazing! All thanks to Mexico Bariatric Team in Mexicali, Mexico.
These are the before and after images of patients who had short dental implants in Cancun, Mexico at Cancun Dental Specialists.
Dr Maytorena and his staff were very accommodating to my mother and I. The women's hospital was very clean and comfortable. My experience with Dr. Maytorena was wonderful and I am very grateful to him for helping me change my life.
Check out the patient who