Dr Abhilash.P.R, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, Dental Surgery - Bangalore, India
About - Dr Abhilash.P.R
- Past - Assistant Professor in Darshan Dental College and Hospital, Udaipur, Rajasthan.
- Research assistant for Dental Implants Project, DRDO and trained in Dental Implantology.
- Certified in Aesthetic Dentistry from UCL-Eastman School, London, UK in 2013.
- Training and certification in ceramic veneers under Dr.Galip Gurel, the pioneer in ceramic veneers from Turkey.
- Awarded the Best Clinical Research Paper for Masters Dissertation and the Best National Level Poster Presentation at National Oral Pathology Conference.
- Three International and three national publications.
- Currently - Assistant Professor in NSVK Sri Venkateshwara Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore affiliated to RGUHS.
- Owner of Private Practice - Smiles ‘n More Orthodontic & Cosmetic Dental Centre at HSR Layout, Bangalore.
- Unilocular cystic sebaceous lymphadenoma: a rare tumor published in Annals of Royal College of surgeons of England.
- Epidermoid cyst an exclusive palatal presentation and case series, published in International journal of Dermatology.
- Dermatoglyphics in Dental Caries Patient-A Study on 1250 Cases. The Journal of Contemporary Dental Practice. June 2012
- Role of Platelet-Rich Plasma in Healing after Impacted Mandibular 3rd Molar Surgery.Vol1; Issue 1; 2011.
- Smile Designing with Dental Veneers and Crowns. World Journal of Dentistry. May 2012.
- Amelogenesis Imperfecta. Poster Journal; Vol 1, May-June 2012 Issue 1, Poster 3.
Scientific papers and Posters
- Dermatoglyphics in dental caries patients – Poster presentation at the XIV National IAOMP Conference, Agra on November 2005. BEST POSTER IN NATIONAL LEVEL
- Epidermoid cyst – – A case series at the CDE program, Saveetha Dental College, August 2006.
- Epidermoid cyst of head and neck region – A case series at the XV National IAOMP Conference, Chennai on December 2006.
- Dissertation on: “Dermatoglyphics in Patients with Dental caries - A study on 1250 Patients”.
- Library dissertation on “Immunohistochemistry”.
- Awarded the best poster for “Dermatoglyphics in dental caries patients” in XIV National IAOMP Conference held in Agra, November 2005.
- Awarded cash prize in Saveetha University for two international publications, November 2007.
- Member of the editorial board for Poster Dental Journal
- Advisory member for International Association of General Dentistry and World Journal of Dentistry
Bachelors in Dental Surgery from R.V.Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore. Masters in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology from Saveetha University, Chennai.
|Smiles and More Prices in Bangalore India||Prices||Enquire|
|Dental Implants in Bangalore, India||$500||Enquire|
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.