Dr. Mahendra Narwaria is one of the pioneers of Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery in India, and he has more than a decade of experience in the field of Surgical Gastroenterology.
Dr. Mahendra is often invited at numerous national and international conferences and workshops on Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery and advanced laparoscopic surgery. He is also associated with prestigious National conferences including Indian Association of Surgical gastroenterology (IASG), Association of Surgeons of India (ASI),International A College of urgeons(ICS),Association of Minimalccess Surgeons of India (AMASI), Obesity surgery Society of India(OSSI), All India Association of Advancing Research in Obesity (AIAARO), Indian Association of Gastro-Endoscopic Surgeons (IAGES) and many more.
He is presently:
• President : Obesity Surgery Society of India (OSSI)
• President : Asian Metabolic Society (AMS)
• Vice President:All India Association of Advancing Research in Obesity (AIAARO)
• President: Association of Ahmedabad Surgeons
• Director: Dept. of Obesity & Metabolic Surgery, Sterling Hospital, Ahmedabad
• Director: Asian Bariatrics & Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd., Ahmedabad
• Visiting Faculty: Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education (EISE) Mumbai
• Endosurgery Task Force (Covieden), Sanghai (China)
• Executive Board Member: Indian Association of Surgical gastroenterology (IASG)
• General council Member: International federation for Surgery of Obesity (IFSO)
• Credentialing committee Member (Asia Pacific Bariatric centers): International federation for Surgery of Obesity (IFSO).
Having performed more than 550 laparoscopic bariatric procedures, he regularly trains laparoscopic surgeons at his work place (Asian Bariatrics, Ahmedabad) through live demonstrations during workshops and conferences. His brilliant contribution has fascinated the media and he has been interviewed a number of times by the leading TV channels and leading national dailies, particularly for awareness regarding the detrimental health issues with obesity and its solutions.
A post-graduate in General Surgery from B J Medical College, Ahmedabad in 1996, he trained in Surgical Gastroenterology at the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute (SGPGI), Lucknow
Consultant and Director at Asian Bariatrics Hospital, Ahmedabad, India
Costs of General Surgery procedures in Asia
|Bone Graft in India||$19 - $654||Enquire|
|Sleeve Gastrectomy in India||$47 - $12028||Enquire|
|Maxillofacial Surgery in India||$224||Enquire|
|Braces in India||$21 - $413||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in India||$150 - $789||Enquire|
|Bilateral Knee Replacement Surgery in India||$5000 - $8500||Enquire|
|Dental Veneers in India||$100 - $263||Enquire|
|Prostate Cancer in India||$15 - $45000||Enquire|
|In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) in India||$350 - $10000||Enquire|
|Braces in India||$34 - $505||Enquire|
First Alhamdulillah, thank for all your accommodation and services you offer!