Top Tummy Tuck Procedure in Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines
The tummy tuck (also known as Abdominoplasty) is a surgical procedure wherein the sagging skin and the excess fatty tissues are removed from the abdomen, and abdominal wall muscles to resume its firmness.
Patients who choose to do Tummy Tuck goes under general or spinal anaesthesia. The procedure takes about 3 and 4 hours and usually requires hospitalization after. Depending on the complexity of the surgery and speed of recovery, the patient may be discharged the following day or in some cases, 2-3 days the procedure. Patient are required to rest fully within the first few days and avoid strenuous activities for 3-4 weeks. In addition to healing, the patient needs to wear an elastic girdle for a month or two to ensure optimal results.
Benefits of Tummy Tuck
- Removes excess/sagging skin
- Removes extra fat
- Reshapes, sculpts and flattens the abdominal area
- Boosts self-esteem and confidence
Price and inclusions
At The Medical City Clark the price for the Tummy Tuck procedure starts at $4,069 (207,400 PHP).
- Intra-operative procedure inclusive of pharmacy supplies & professional fees of surgeons and anesthesiologist
- Airport pick-up and drop-off to and from hotel or TMC Clark (exclusive to Clark International Airport only)
- Overnight hotel accommodation (Deluxe Room), buffet breakfast and use of other hotel amenities
- The bill shall be settled in Philippine Peso currency
- Exchange rate (1 USD = 51 PHP) is indented as a guide only and may be subject to change based on the current exchange rate at the time of surgery.
Why Choose Us?
- Innovative procedures
- High standards of medical care
- Highly trained and board certified medical staff
- Affordable prices
- Friendly English speaking staff assistance
- Keep in touch with you after surgery
- High technology
- Backed up by JCI accredited hospital, The Medical City Ortigas
If you want to know more about the Tummy Tuck procedure or if you need a FREE quote, please contact us!