Top Anti-Age Stem Cell Therapy in Kiev, Ukraine
What Stem Cell Injection Does?
- Improves blood vessels wall structure and heart
- Starts regeneration process of all organs and tissues
- Corrects liver's detoxification function
- Optimizes neuroendocrine and immune system's work
- Activates the antitumor factors
- Increases libido in women and men
- Improves skin condition and normalizes body weight
Placenta Extract Injections complement Stem Cells' Action and:
- Improves sex hormone production
- Gives energy and strength
- Modulate the immune system
- Helps to maintain the active rhythm of life
The Use of Placenta Extract's Unique Biological Preparation in cosmetology:
- Improves microcirculation and collagen synthesis
- Stimulates local regeneration of all skin layer
- Rejuvenates the skin of the face and body
The treatment program is designed for 5 days and includes:
- Medical consultation and examination of your physician
- Laboratory testing
- Intravenous administration of stem cells.
- Treatment procedures: intravenous infusion of hepatoprotection, antioxidants, and vitamins
- Drugs and supplements depending on the patient's condition and diagnosis.
- Injections of placenta extract.
- Manual treatments, cosmetology procedures, including masks with placenta
- Treatment and all related services
- 3 meals daily in the clinic
- Airport-clinic/hotel-airport transfer
- Interpreter services in the clinic
- Visa support
Why Choose Institute of Cell Therapy?
- The hospital is the world's first cell therapy clinic, it was founded in 2004.
- All these years, they have treated many patients from over the world.
- Uses three types of stem cells, which are embryonic stem cells (fetal), Cord stem cells, and mesenchymal stem cells isolated from the placenta
- Methods of cell therapy, that developed and used in the clinic, are helping to save and prolong our patients' lives, to restore different organs and tissues, and achieving positive results in treating diseases and conditions that were considered incurable.
- They have modern facilities and high-class professionals working in this field.
- Professional translators from different languages are also available
For more details about the stem cell program, click the button below: