About - Dr. Selcuk Aytac
A graduate of Ankara University Medical Faculty, Board-certified surgeon Dr. Selçuk Aytaç completed his plastic surgery training at Uludağ University medical faculty. Backed by over 20 years of experience, Dr. Selçuk Aytaç is an expert in Body Reshaping Liposculpture, Fat transfer, Implants, lifting surgeries and rhinoplasty. Dr. Selçuk Aytaç uses the piezzo device in rhinoplasty that allows to shape the bone with ultrasonic sound waves.
Education - Dr. Selcuk Aytac
- 2010 - Anatomy at Eskisehir Osmangazi University (PhD)
- 1999 - 2005 Faculty of Medicine, Uludag University, specialized training in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- 1992 - 1999 Faculty of Medicine, Ankara University
- 1984 - 1991 TED Ankara College
- Peripheral nerve surgery adhesions and scar tissue formed after the formation of oxidized regenerated cellulose oxidized regenerated cellulose and the effect of the combination of heparin
- Flap dissection course (Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine CME) 2002
- Maxillofacial surgery and distraction course (Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine CME) 2003
- Experimental animal use and care certification course (Uludag University, director of laboratory animal breeding and research center) 2004
- Basic principles of cell culture technology and artificial organs (Ege University Faculty of Engineering) 2004
- 2007 - ''Aesthetic surgery of the face-principles and pitfalls in aesthetic facial surgery''
Human cadaver dissection course.
- 2001 - University of Emory Healthcare Plastic and reconstructive surgery. Breast Reconstruction course
Memebership - Dr. Selcuk Aytac
Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery 2006
Turkish Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, 2008
Turkish Society of Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery 2009