- Professor Fatih Sendag who is Director of Gynecological Endoscopic Training Program; has been invited to numerous scientific meetings and conferences of gynecological endoscopy associations as speaker in Europe, Middle East, Far East and USA.
- He is the editor of Turkish Society of Gynecological Endoscopy web site. He started “Training of Virtual Reality in Gynecologic Laparoscopy” in Turkey for the first time.
- He performed Single Incision Laparoscopic Hysterectomy in Turkey for the first time.
- He also performed Robotic Single Site Hysterectomy in Turkey for the first time.
- He has achieved scientific secretaries of 5 national symposiums, 3 national congresses, 3 international congress and he organized 14 endoscopic surgery workshops. Additionally he has been implementing Gynecological Endoscopy Training Programs since 2008, 3 times a year for a whole month. This program is the first and currently the only Training program in Turkey.
- Acted as Scientific Secretary of AAGL V. International Congress on Minimally Invasive Gynecology held in April 2011 in Swissotel The Bosphorus– Istanbul and President of 1st Annual Meeting of Middle East Society of Gynecological Endoscopy in April 2013 in Antalya-Turkey.
- Also he is the president of 3rdAnnual Meeting of Middle East Society of Gynecological Endoscopy in April 2015 and Congress of Society of European Robotic Gynecological Surgery in June 2015.
- He performed several live surgeries on Training programs, congresses, symposiums, international platforms and through web as well. He also performed live transmission of Robotic Single Site Hysterectomy in AAGL 2013-Washington.
- Established the Robotic Surgery Unit in Ege University in 2012 and organized the first Gynecologic Robotic surgery Training Program in Turkey in May 2012.
Currently Dr. Fatih Sendag is serving as professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics and director of IVF and Reproductive Health and Gynecological Endoscopy and Robotic Surgery Training Programs in Acibadem University, Atakent Hospital, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Istanbul, Turkey
Prof. Sendag has received many awards for his studies so far:
1. 1st award in free communication, “V. Turkish-German Society of Gynecology and 2nd Reproductive Medicine Congress”,
May 2003, Antalya
2. 1st award in video presentations, “2nd Gynecological Endoscopy Congress” April 2009, Izmir
3. 3rd award in free communication, “6th National Gynecology and Obstetrics Congress”, May 2008, Antalya
4. 1st award in free communication, “7th National Gynecology and Obstetrics Congress”, May 2010, Kıbrıs
- Professor Fatih Sendag has been the President of Turkish Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (TSGE) since 2011,
- Board member of Turkish Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board member of Turkish Society of Reproductive Medicine (TSRM) since 2007,
- President of Turkish Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology's Izmir Department since 2012,
- Member of Auditing Commission of Turkish Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology since 2008.
- Scientific Secretariat of Middle East Society of Gynecological Endoscopy (MESGE).
Professor Fatih Sendag has more than 100 articles which have been published in national and international journals, numerous posters or oral presentations which have been presented nationally and internationally and authorships of chapters in some books.