Dr. Sabong Srivannaboon graduated from Faculty of Medicine (Honors), Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, in Bangkok, Thailand in 1993. After graduating, he completed a residency in ophthalmology at Siriraj Hospital.
He completed his fellowship in Cornea and Refractive Surgery at Tulane Medical School in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA and he completed his fellowship from the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
Dr. Sabong has performed thousands of refractive surgery procedures. He also participates in several international ophthalmology meetings each year as a lecturer and a visitor.
Dr. Sabong has served as an assistant professor in ophthalmology at Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital and Refractive Surgery Specialist at TRSC.
- M.D. (Honors), Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj Hospital Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Graduate Diploma in Clinical Sciences in Ophthalmology, Siriraj Hospital Medical School, Mahidol University in Bangkok, Thailand
- Certificate Cornea & Refractive Surgery, Tulane Medical School in New Orleans, LA, USA
- Certificate Cornea, University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada.
- Certificate Cornea, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
- Certificate of Medical Licensure, Thailand