Dr. Bruno Guida, AnesthesiologyRua Siqueira Campos 93 suite 605 - Copacabana Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
About - Dr. Bruno Guida
Areas of Specialization
- Specialized Physician Certified by Brazilian Society of Anesthesiology.
- Anesthesiologist of the Lourenço Jorge Public Hospital.
- Expertise in Intensive Care Medicine
- Languages: English and português.
- Medical Graduation: Gama Filho University of Rio de Janeiro (UGF).
- Medical Post-Graduation in Anesthesiology in Hospital dos Servidores do Estado (HSE – MS).
- Medical Graduation: Gama Filho University of Rio de Janeiro (UGF). - Medical Post-Graduation in Anesthesiology in Hospital dos Servidores do Estado (HSE – MS).
Member of the Rio de Janeiro Society of Anesthesiology (SAERJ) and Brazilian Society of Anesthesiology (SBA).
|Costs of General Medicine procedures in Latin America||Prices||Enquire|
|Root Canal in Brazil||$61 - $2201||Enquire|
|Dental Implants in Brazil||$500 - $18000||Enquire|
|Abdominoplasty in Brazil||$3637 - $4757||Enquire|
|Liposuction in Brazil||$85 - $5800||Enquire|
|Abdominoplasty in Brazil||$85 - $6166||Enquire|
|Abdominoplasty in Brazil||$468 - $4416||Enquire|
|Bone Graft in Brazil||$80 - $5963||Enquire|
|Abdominoplasty in Brazil||$1730 - $5190||Enquire|
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.