Specialization, position: gynecology, reproductive medicine, endoscopic surgery in reproductive medicine,
Category: high category.
1989-1995 - Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy.
Work experience in the specialty: 21 years.
General experience in medicine: 24 years.
Advanced training courses:
• 2002. TU "Resuscitation and Intensive Care in Obstetrics and Gynecology" at the Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive and Hyperbarotherapy of the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy, supervised by professor, head of the department E. N. Kligunenko.
• 2005, she specialized in endoscopic surgery in gynecology at the Odessa State Medical University under the supervision of professor I. Z. Gladchuk, head of the obstetrics and gynecology department.
• 2007 TU "Extragenital pathology in obstetrics and gynecology", (Dnepropetrovsk) DGMA FUV,
• 2008 PAC "Obstetrics and Gynecology", (Dnepropetrovsk) DGMA FUV, under. the leadership of the professor, the head of the department ZM Dubossarsky.
• 2008 TU "Pathology of the cervix uterus", (Dnepropetrovsk) DGMA FUV.
• 2010, internship at the International Endoscopic Center of the University of Clermont-Ferrand under the direction of the doctor, CICE director Revaz Botchorishvili.
• 2011 TU "Fundamentals of Video Endoscopic Operative Technique", (Dnepropetrovsk) DGMA FUV.
• 2012 PAC "Obstetrics and Gynecology", (Zaporizhzhia) State Institution "ZMAPO MOH of Ukraine".
• 2012 an individual internship at the International Endoscopic Center of the University of Clermont-Ferrand under the direction of the doctor, CICE director Revaz Botchorishvili.
• Since 2008, annually takes part in the International Conferences on Endoscopic Surgery in Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine at the Oberig Clinic.
• 2011, 2015 2016, 2017, she took part in the master classes on endoscopic surgery under the guidance of CICE director Revaz Botchorishvili.
Membership in associations, communities:
Since 2007, he is a member of the Society of Gynecologists-Endoscopists and Pelvic Surgeons (certificate No. 165).
The main areas of work in the specialty:
• All gynecological pathology is both conservative and surgical treatment.
Priority methods used in the work:
All volumes of gynecological, except plastic operations.
The doctor Borisova Tatyana works in the field of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive medicine for more than 20 years. After graduation and internship in the Dnepropetrovsk Medical Academy, she worked as a practicing obstetrician-gynecologist.
Specializes in urgent and resuscitative conditions in the field of gynecology. In 2002 she graduated courses of thematic improvement "Resuscitation and Intensive Care in Obstetrics and Gynecology" at the Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive and Hyperbarotherapy of the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy.
In 2005 she passed a specialization in endoscopic surgery in gynecology at the Odessa State Medical University.
Since 2007, he has been actively involved in the work of the Society of Gynecologists-Endoscopists and Pelvic Surgeons.
She regularly takes part in scientific and practical seminars and trainings, master classes on endoscopic surgery under the direction of the director of the French clinic CICE, Revaz Botchorishvili. Under his leadership, in 2012, he underwent an individual internship at the International Endoscopic Center of the University of Avermes in Clermont-Ferrand, France.
All courses are confirmed by official documents and certificates.
In her practice, she specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as infertility and various gynecological pathologies.
Costs of Fertility Treatment procedures in Ukraine
|In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) in Dnipro, Ukraine||$360 - $1950||Enquire|
|Intrauterine insemination (IUI) in Kiev, Ukraine||$74 - $46820||Enquire|
|Surrogacy in Kyiv, Ukraine||$27800||Enquire|
|Intrauterine insemination (IUI) in Lviv, Ukraine||$178 - $2561||Enquire|
|IVF with ICSI in Odessa, Ukraine||$1318 - $1969||Enquire|
I can't recognize my diabetes after my stem cell treatment. It has been so positive an experience that no words can describe it!
We also thank God for meeting these people and giving us the strength and determination to overcome borders and stereotypes to seek help, wherever it may be. Myself and our families would strongly recommend this treatment with Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy.
I am pleased to say that my CD4+ cells have gone from 21 to 57 between 20 March and 20 May. Although I have had an infection in my IV port that may have come about due to the stronger immune response, the overall effect is good. My weight has gone from 100 lbs. to 121 lbs this morning.
A patient tells the success story of his stem cell treatment at Emcell Clinic in Ukraine for Diabetes Mellitus.
Another important fact is that his chest pain is now reduced to a minimum. His activity improved, he retained morning erection, his mood is much better and he says that he feels happy not like before. He is avoiding too much efforts and exhaustion.