Specialization, position: gynecology, reproductive medicine, endoscopic surgery in reproductive medicine,
Category: high category.
1989-1995 - Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy.
Work experience in the specialty: 21 years.
General experience in medicine: 24 years.
Advanced training courses:
• 2002. TU "Resuscitation and Intensive Care in Obstetrics and Gynecology" at the Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive and Hyperbarotherapy of the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy, supervised by professor, head of the department E. N. Kligunenko.
• 2005, she specialized in endoscopic surgery in gynecology at the Odessa State Medical University under the supervision of professor I. Z. Gladchuk, head of the obstetrics and gynecology department.
• 2007 TU "Extragenital pathology in obstetrics and gynecology", (Dnepropetrovsk) DGMA FUV,
• 2008 PAC "Obstetrics and Gynecology", (Dnepropetrovsk) DGMA FUV, under. the leadership of the professor, the head of the department ZM Dubossarsky.
• 2008 TU "Pathology of the cervix uterus", (Dnepropetrovsk) DGMA FUV.
• 2010, internship at the International Endoscopic Center of the University of Clermont-Ferrand under the direction of the doctor, CICE director Revaz Botchorishvili.
• 2011 TU "Fundamentals of Video Endoscopic Operative Technique", (Dnepropetrovsk) DGMA FUV.
• 2012 PAC "Obstetrics and Gynecology", (Zaporizhzhia) State Institution "ZMAPO MOH of Ukraine".
• 2012 an individual internship at the International Endoscopic Center of the University of Clermont-Ferrand under the direction of the doctor, CICE director Revaz Botchorishvili.
• Since 2008, annually takes part in the International Conferences on Endoscopic Surgery in Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine at the Oberig Clinic.
• 2011, 2015 2016, 2017, she took part in the master classes on endoscopic surgery under the guidance of CICE director Revaz Botchorishvili.
Membership in associations, communities:
Since 2007, he is a member of the Society of Gynecologists-Endoscopists and Pelvic Surgeons (certificate No. 165).
The main areas of work in the specialty:
• All gynecological pathology is both conservative and surgical treatment.
Priority methods used in the work:
All volumes of gynecological, except plastic operations.
The doctor Borisova Tatyana works in the field of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive medicine for more than 20 years. After graduation and internship in the Dnepropetrovsk Medical Academy, she worked as a practicing obstetrician-gynecologist.
Specializes in urgent and resuscitative conditions in the field of gynecology. In 2002 she graduated courses of thematic improvement "Resuscitation and Intensive Care in Obstetrics and Gynecology" at the Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive and Hyperbarotherapy of the Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy.
In 2005 she passed a specialization in endoscopic surgery in gynecology at the Odessa State Medical University.
Since 2007, he has been actively involved in the work of the Society of Gynecologists-Endoscopists and Pelvic Surgeons.
She regularly takes part in scientific and practical seminars and trainings, master classes on endoscopic surgery under the direction of the director of the French clinic CICE, Revaz Botchorishvili. Under his leadership, in 2012, he underwent an individual internship at the International Endoscopic Center of the University of Avermes in Clermont-Ferrand, France.
All courses are confirmed by official documents and certificates.
In her practice, she specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as infertility and various gynecological pathologies.
Costs of Fertility Treatment procedures in Ukraine
|In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) in Dnipro, Ukraine||$360 - $1950||Enquire|
|Intrauterine insemination (IUI) in Kiev, Ukraine||$74 - $46820||Enquire|
|Surrogacy in Kyiv, Ukraine||$27800||Enquire|
|Intrauterine insemination (IUI) in Lviv, Ukraine||$178 - $2561||Enquire|
|IVF with ICSI in Odessa, Ukraine||$1318 - $1969||Enquire|
When evaluated at FHC she did her best ever. Her progress since January till July 24th was 115%!!!!! Her growth rate since 2003 has never been over 60%. She showed her intellectual ability very convincingly when speedreading 30 pages in 1 minute and then being able to put 5 sequences from the first chapter written on 5 pieces of paper in the right order without help at all. The book was a book written for adults. She showed her math skills in the same way and there is no doubt any longer how bright she is. Now she shows it. Before the stem cell treatment it was very difficult for her to show it in an unfamiliar environment.
A success story of a patient who took stem cell treatment for brain injury from Emcell Clinic in Ukraine.
I don't know if you remember or not, but this morning I was telling the doctors that I had pain in my "wrist/hand" area when I type on my computer. Therefore I must use a "hand-brace" when I use my PC. Guess what, I almost feel no pain this evening!!! For the first time in 3-4 years!!! The pain on my wrist is "almost" gone and I've been typing without any braces! This is really encouraging.
My energy level is much higher. I was very active physically during my holiday in Indonesia and I never seemed to feel tired. I am now able to play 2 to 3 hours of tennis without undue strain and my body seems to recuperate more quickly.
I am the son of the patient and my name is H.H. My mother is better than before!