Dr. Victor Ortega, Addiction psychiatrist, Addiction Psychiatrist - Tijuana,Rosarito Beach, MexicoBlvd. Benito Juárez 355, Hacienda Floresta del Mar, 22710 Rosarito, B.C., Mexico Tijuana,Rosarito Beach, Mexico
About - Dr. Victor Ortega
Dr. Victor Ortega | Best Doctor for Drug Addiction Treatment in Rosarito Mexico by Genesis Ibogaine Clinic
Biography of Dr. Victor Ortega
Book your consultation with best specialist for Drug Addiction Treatment in Rosarito Mexico today! PlacidWay will connect you with top Ibogaine doctor quickly. Dr. Victor Ortega is Mexico's best doctor for ibogaine and addiction treatment. He has helped countless patients overcome their addictions and get their lives back on track. If you're struggling with an addiction, there's no one better to help you than Dr. Ortega.
Dr. Victor Ortega, experienced addiction doctor at Genesis Ibogaine Clinic, is known for his work with rehabilitation. He often treats patients who are struggling with addiction and helps them to get improvement. Dr. Victor Ortega wants every patient to have the best experience possible. He will make sure that they receive the best treatment available.
Experience and Education of Dr. Victor Ortega | Top Doctor for Ibogaine Treatment in Mexico by Genesis Ibogaine Clinic
- 2010 - Critical Care Medicine - American Board of Internal Medicine
- 2009 - Pulmonary Disease - American Board of Internal Medicine
- 2016 – PhD - Molecular Medicine and Translational Science Program - Wake Forest University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- 2010 – Fellowship - Pulmonary Diseases and Critical Care Medicine – Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- English and Spanish
Membership of Dr. Victor Ortega, MD | Top Doctor for Drug Addiction Therapy in Rosarito Mexico
- 2021 – Present - President-Appointed Member - Health Equity and Diversity Committee, American Thoracic Society
- 2021 – Present – Member – Assembly on Allergy, Immunology, and Inflammation Program Committee, American Thoracic Society
- 2021 – Present – Participant and Speaker on Genetics, Ancestry, and Distinction from Race American Thoracic Society Workshop on Race/Ethnicity in Pulmonary Function Testing, American Thoracic Society
- 2020 – 2021 – Chair – Section on Genetics and Genomics, American Thoracic Society
- 2020 – Present Member - Independent Data Monitoring Committee
Addiction-Treatment Related Packages
Addiction-Treatment Related Experiences
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.