Courses Attended Internationally:
• Fellowship in Sports Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, John Hopkins University Medical Institution, Baltimore, USA ( August 2000 – 2001)
• Fellowship in Sports Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pennsylvania, USA ( February – July 2000)
• Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction & Sports Medicine, The Insall Scott Kelly Institue, New York, USA (November 1999 – January 2000)
• Continuing Education Activity in Current Issues in Total Knee Arthroplasty, Education Design New York, USA (November 1999)
• Advanced Training in Method if Ilizarov, ASAMI, Italy (September – October 1997)
• November 2003 – to date: Attending Physician, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Bangpakok 9 international Hospital
• November 2003 – to date: Orthopaedic Consultant, Section of Sports Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgeon, Somdej?prapinklao Navy Hospital
• November 2001 – to date: Committee, Thai Society of Sports, Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgeons of Thailand
• September 2001 – October 2003: Director, Section of Sports Medicine, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Somdej?prapinklao Navy Hospital
• November 12, 1999 – August 1, 2001 – Studying in U.S.A.
• July 1995 – October 1999: Orthopaedic Consultant, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Somdej?prapinklao Navy Hospital
• 1998 – to date: Captain, Medical Corp. Royal Thai Navy
• 1989: Commissioned Sub lieutenant, Medical Corp. Royal Thai Navy
• Rotator Cuff Tear. Presented in The 2nd Knee Arthroscopy Cadaveric Course. Chulalongkorn University Bangkok January 31? February 2, 2002
• Instructor in Advance Knee Arthroscopic Surgery and Work?shop. Chulalongkorn University Bangkok March 20?22, 2002
• Intraoperative Disruption of MCL. Presented in 2nd Thai Insall Club Meeting. Rayong Resort Hotel Rayong August 10?12, 2002
• Multidirectional Instability of Shoulder. Presented in Advance Knee and Shoulder Arthroscopic Surgery. Police General Hospital Bangkok May 10, 2005
• Calcifying Tendinitis of Shoulder. Presented in Intensive Knee and Shoulder Course 2006. Rajvithi Hospital Bangkok May 10?11, 2006
• Instructor in Cadaveric Shoulder Arthroscopy Workshop. Chiang?Mai University Chiang?Mai Feb 8, 2006
• Instructor in KneeArthroscopy Workshop. Chulalongkorn University Bangkok May 9, 2006
• Thermal Capsulorrhaphy . Presented in The 2007 Combined Meeting of The 2nd Combined Hip & Knee and Sports Medicine August 11?12, 2007
• Current Concept in MDI. Presented in The 2008 Combined Meeting of The 3rd Combined Hip & Knee and Sports Medicine August 10?11, 2008
• Long Head of Biceps Disorder. Presented in The 2009 Combined Meeting of The 4th Combined Hip & Knee and Sports Medicine August 12?13, 2009
• SLAP Lesion. Presented in The Honorably Lecture Day of Dr. Wiroon Retirement. Konkaen University September 15?17, 2009
• Rotator Cuff Repair. Lectured in The Advance Shoulder Workshop. Chiang?Mai University December 23?24, 2009
• Shoulder Instability. Moderated in The 1st Shoulder Intensive Day. Chaloemprakiat Royal College of Orthopaedic Surgery of Thailand January 28, 2010
• Partial Thickness Rotator Cuff Tear. Presented in Rotator Cuff Symposium. Pramongkutklao Hospital. August 5, 2010
• Impingement with The Antero?Superior Rotator Cuff Lesion. Presented in The 2010 Combined Meeting of The 5th Combined Hip & Knee and Sports Medicine August 13?14, 2010
• Lecturer and Instructor of The Annual Workshop and The Orthopaedic Review Course of The Sports Medicine Society (since 2002)
• Thai Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (June 1995) • Thai Medical Council License # 15321 (1989 – Present) • Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Bangkok ( 1983 ?1985) • Medical School, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok (1985 – 1989)
Costs of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery procedures in Bangkok, Thailand
|Abdominoplasty in Bangkok, Thailand||$3800 - $5700||Enquire|
|Arm Lift in Bangkok, Thailand||$2195 - $5700||Enquire|
|Body Lift in Bangkok, Thailand||$4273 - $6600||Enquire|
|Brachioplasty in Bangkok, Thailand||$1027 - $3464||Enquire|
|Brazilian Butt Lift in Bangkok, Thailand||$6330||Enquire|
|Breast Augmentation in Bangkok, Thailand||$2567 - $7920||Enquire|
|Breast Implants in Bangkok, Thailand||$2563 - $3329||Enquire|
|Breast Lift in Bangkok, Thailand||$2195 - $8875||Enquire|
|Breast Reduction in Bangkok, Thailand||$3204 - $8875||Enquire|
|Brow Lift in Bangkok, Thailand||$2165 - $2520||Enquire|
They were all very friendly. If you are thinking of traveling to Bangkok (Yanhee Hospital), I would say "everything will be alright!" Beautiful room, good food, great people and excellent surgery."
I have a medium-sized bump, I can sometimes even feel pressure on it… scary! My biggest dislike is definitely my profile view, as it makes me look angry, which tends to scare people off. I’m not entirely sure if I’m dreaming, but it seems that my tip droops slightly when I smile. Also, my nose is quite long, and that creates a very neat effect of hanging low when I bow my head even slightly. I am not seeking perfection, whatsoever, generally I wanted to get the bump removed, and nose shortened.
Check before and after images of Tummy Tuck procedure of patient undergoing the procedure at Bonnie Health, Bangkok, Thailand.
Here are only some of the breast surgery before and after pictures from patients who have chosen to undergo this procedure at V Plast Clinic, Pattaya, Thailand.
I felt reassured that breast augmentation surgery would be a comfortable one. My breasts look so natural that you can't tell that I have been through surgery.