Successful Kidney Stones Surgery in Mexico
Best Package for Kidney Stones Treatment in Mexico
Are you tired of the relentless discomfort caused by kidney stones? The excruciating pain, the disruption to your daily life, and the uncertainty about when the next episode might strike? If kidney stones have been casting a shadow over your well-being, it's time to consider a solution that can bring you lasting relief.
Family Hospital Mexicali in Mexico offers a comprehensive Kidney Stone Removal Surgery Package, backed by advanced medical facilities and experienced professionals. This package is meticulously designed to address your specific needs and help you bid farewell to kidney stone-related agony. In the following sections, we'll delve into the details of this package and how it can be your path towards renewed comfort and improved health.
Table of Content
Kidney Stone Removal Surgery In Mexico by Family Hospital
World-class medical centers offer effective kidney stone surgery package in Mexico at the price you can afford. Kidney stones are small and hard deposits made from minerals such as calcium or waste products like uric acid. They can grow bigger as more minerals stick to them. If this happens, a patient feels significant back pain because kidney stones try to pass through the urinary tract.
Many times they get trapped and prevent your urinary tract from functioning correctly. Left untreated can lead to increased pain, chronic urinary infections, and irreparable kidney damage.
Package Detail of Kidney Stone Removal Surgery In Mexico
|Kidney Stone Removal Surgery||$ 3,500||Family Hospital||Mexicali, Mexico|
Mexico has numerous urology clinics and hospitals specializing in kidney stone surgeries, where medical tourists go for high-quality medical care to pay less than in their country.
One of the most successful procedures performed in Mexican clinics is kidney stone surgery. Thanks to highly qualified doctors and medical team, you'll receive high-end care and service with cutting-edge medical technology.
What are Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones are hard pieces of material that form in one or both kidneys when high levels of certain minerals are in your urine. Kidney stones can't cause permanent damage if treated by a professional doctor.
Kidney stones vary in size and shape. Some kidney stones can be big as golf balls. They also may be smooth or jagged and are mostly yellow or brown.
A small kidney stone may pass through your urinary tract alone, causing little or no pain. A larger kidney stone may get stuck along the way, blocking your urine flow and causing severe pain or bleeding.
Types of Kidney Stone Procedures
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL) is the most frequently used procedure for treating kidney stones. Works by focusing intense sound waves on the stone, causing the stone to break while minimizing the effect on surrounding tissue. The small pieces of stone then wash out of the kidney with normal urine flow, usually with little or no discomfort.
- Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy is recommended to remove a stone and is often used when the stone is large or in a location that does not allow effective use of ESWL.
- Ureteroscopy may be needed for mid- and lower-ureteral stones; no incision is made in this procedure. Instead, the surgeon passes a small fiberoptic instrument called a ureteroscope through the urethra and bladder into the ureter.
- Open Surgery is rarely done in recent period but is only necessary if your stone is very large or can't be removed with other treatments. A surgeon makes a cut on your side and into your kidney. He removes the stone through the opening.
The choice of technique depends upon multiple factors, including the size and type of stone, medications you may be taking, your other medical problems, and patient preference.
Cost of Kidney Stones Surgery in Mexico
Kidney Stone Surgery in Mexico cost $3,500 at accredited clinics. Compared to the US and Canada prices, Mexico is over 50% cheaper for Kidney Surgery.
Kidney Stones Surgery
Kidney Stones Surgery
Kidney Stones Surgery
Note: Price may depend on the type of surgery, difficulty of the procedure, and patient conditions. You can follow the Price Policy at Mexican clinic or contact the Customer Representative for the latest prices.
- Medical expenses
- Post-surgical consultation
- Case Manager Assistance Bilingual
- Travel and hotel expenses
Embarking on a journey to alleviate kidney stone woes can be a daunting task, but seeking treatment in Mexico comes with a range of benefits that can make your experience smoother and more effective. From advanced medical facilities to experienced surgeons, here are the advantages that choosing Mexico for kidney stones surgery can offer:
- Expert Medical Professionals: Mexico boasts a pool of skilled and experienced surgeons who specialize in kidney stone removal procedures. These professionals are well-versed in the latest techniques and technologies, ensuring you receive top-tier medical care.
- Cutting-Edge Facilities: Renowned hospitals and clinics in Mexico are equipped with state-of-the-art medical equipment and technology. This ensures that your kidney stone surgery is conducted with precision and minimal invasiveness, promoting a quicker recovery.
- Cost-Effective Treatment: Kidney stone surgery in Mexico is often more affordable than in many other countries, such as the United States or Canada. You can receive world-class medical care without the burden of hefty medical bills.
- Prompt Access to Care: The medical tourism industry in Mexico is well-organized, allowing you to schedule your surgery swiftly and receive timely treatment. Reduced waiting times mean quicker relief from kidney stone-related discomfort.
- Personalized Care: Many healthcare facilities in Mexico prioritize personalized care. From pre-operative assessments to post-operative follow-ups, your treatment plan will be tailored to your individual needs, ensuring the best possible outcomes.
- Holistic Wellness: Beyond medical care, Mexico offers a soothing and supportive environment for your recovery. The country's pleasant climate and serene surroundings can contribute to your overall healing experience.
Mexico is home to some of the world's best urologist specialists who perform effective and successful kidney stone surgery. They are proud members of prestigious organizations abroad and speak English fluently.
Here are the credentials of highly skilled urologists in Mexico:
Doctor Name: Dr. Alejandro Cumming in Cancun
Dr. Alejandro Cumming in Cancun
- July 2009- July 2010 Medical Intern of Centro Médico ABC, Mexico City
- 2005-2011 Graduate as Physician / Facultad Mexicana de Medicina de la Universidad La Salle, Mexico City
- 2001-2004 High School / Universidad Panamericana Preparatoria, Mexico City
- 1998-2001 Middle School / Centro Escolar Cedros, Mexico City
- 1997-1998 Middle School / Palmetto Middle School, Miami
- 1991-1997 Primary / American School Foundation, Mexico City
- Associate Urologist in Grupo Urológico in Hospital ABC Mexico City, 2018-2021
- Externship in USMD Arligton, Texas, USA. Prostate Cancer Center with Dr Justin Lee, June 2016
- Instructional and Postgraduate Courses in AUA Annual Meeting 2016, 12.00 AMA PRA category 1 Credit
- Representative Mexican Resident in the American Urological Association (AUA), May 2016
- 2016 - Member of the Endourologic Society
- 2014 - 2016 Member of the Mexican Society of Urology
Here are the top 4 clinics in Mexico for kidney surgery:
DR. RICARDO GARCIA AUDELO in Mexicali
Dr Alejandro Cumming Urologist in Cancun
Medical Tourism in Mexico
Thousands of patients from North America visit Mexico for affordable and effective medical care such as kidney stone removal. State-of-the-art facilities and advanced technology are widely used in the best hospitals in Mexico.
Therefore, you will have successful treatment and pay less in Mexico than in your home country while enjoying a relaxing vacation before or after the surgery. Here are the most popular attractions in Mexico worth visiting:
- Chichen Itza - A World Heritage Site
- White-sand beach in Cancun
- IkKil Cenote
- Tulum Archeological Zone
- Museo Nacional de Antropologia
- Los Cabos Corridor
- Copper Canyon - Mexico's Grand Canyon
- Mexico City's Historic Center
Who is more likely to develop kidney stones?
Men are more likely to develop kidney stones than women. Also, someone with a family history of kidney stones is likely to develop them. Or if you’ve had them before.
You can develop a kidney stone if you don’t drink enough liquids. And people with certain conditions and who take certain medicines are also prone to kidney stones.
These are some of the conditions for kidney stone
A blockage of the urinary tract
Chronic or long-lasting inflammation of the bowel
Cystic kidney diseases
Digestive problems or a history of gastrointestinal tract surgery
Hyperuricosuria a disorder in which too much uric acid is in the urine
What are the complications of kidney stones?
Complications of kidney stones are generally rare if you seek treatment from a health care professional at the right time.
When left untreated, they can cause
Hematuria, or blood in the urine
Loss of kidney function
What are the symptoms of kidney stones?
Symptoms of kidney stones are
Sharp pains in your back, side, lower abdomen
Pink, red, or brown blood in your urine, also called hematuria
Pain while urinating
Inability to urinate or can only urinate a small amount
Cloudy or bad-smelling urine
Seek help right away if you have any of these symptoms. These symptoms may mean you have a kidney stone or a more severe condition.
How can I prevent kidney stones?
To help prevent kidney stones, you also need to know what causes kidney stones. Or if you had kidney stones before, what was the cause, and what type of kidney stone did you have? Then look for a doctor to help you change your eating habits and nutrition to prevent future kidney stones.
Eliminate severe kidney pain and get rid of the problems kidney stones cause with our all-inclusive package for Kidney stone surgery in Mexico! Experience long-term benefits and improve your overall health with effective Kidney stones treatment. Click the contact us button to get more information: