Hair Transplant Package at Vejthani Hospital in Bangkok Thailand
If you are bothered by balding or thinning hair, undergoing hair transplant can considerably improve your self-confidence and hair thickness.
Performed since the 1950s, hair transplant is a surgical procedure that takes out a narrow strip of hair from a thicker area of the scalp (such as the back of your head) and using it again to fill an area with thinning or no hair. Hair transplantation does not create new hair, it just transfers or transplants hair you already have to a balding area in the scalp where it is needed.
There are a lot of hair transplantation clinics around the world you can choose from. But what’s unique about Vejthani Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand is that:
- It is a leading, multi-awarded international hospital in Thailand serving local and foreign patients with optimal care.
- Vejthani Hospital is a JCI and ISO accredited institution.
- Experienced in handling international patients
- It has an International Patient Services Counter and Arabic Customer Services Counter.
- The hospital provides multilingual interpreters (English, Arabic, Japanese, Bengali and German).
- Travel arrangements, airport transfers, hotel accommodations, in-house serviced apartment and international food menu including halal food are also assisted for international patients.
- International insurance coordination, E-mail correspondence and a prayer room will also be provided.
- It is a Multispecialty Hospital.
- It has an International Certified Laboratory with 10 Operating Theatres.
Are you a good candidate for Hair Transplant? See if you are one of the best candidates for Hair Transplant:
- Men who have been suffering from pattern baldness for more than five years.
- Men and women who lost their hairs due to burns or trauma.
- Men and women who lost their hairs due to cosmetic procedures like a facelift.
What Vejthani Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand can offer in Hair Transplantation?
Vejthani Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand is an expert in performing a type of hair transplant procedure called the Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT). In Follicular Unit Transplantation, hair is transferred from the permanent zone (the area in the sides and back of the scalp) and placed back to the recipient zone (the prepared bald area needing hair transplant). First, the hair transplant surgeon removes a strip of tissue from the donor area (area within the permanent zone), and once removed, the donor graft is cut into many separate follicular units via microscopic dissection. After these follicular unit grafts are prepared for transplant, the hair transplant doctor makes small holes in the scalp, where the hair grafts are placed (recipient zone).
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) is an advancement over previous hair transplantation procedures that used longer grafts which often created an unnatural look. In a properly performed FUT, the results mimic the way hair grows naturally and will seem undetectable as a hair transplant. To further assist your surgeon in determining a more accurate treatment plan, a clinical evaluation is advised.
Hair Transplant Package at Vejthani Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand
- For FUT technique, stitches removal is 14 days after surgery. In case the patient has to leave earlier, he can get stitches removed by a general practitioner in his home country. Vejthani Hospital will be providing the referral letter. Please note that after surgery, the patient will have to put on an elastic headband all the time for 4 days to prevent swelling.
- Recommended Stay in Thailand:
- Day 1 Preoperative consultation
- Day 2 Surgery day
- Day 3 Postoperative care, wound examination and hair wash
- For 4,000-5,000 grafts performed under local anesthesia, it costs THB 550,000-650,000 or USD $16,889 -$19,956 or SAR 63,362 – 74,868
The Package includes:
- Fees for the operation, surgeon, anesthesia, and equipment.
- After operation medications for pain, antibiotics, and bandages.
- Services after operation such as washing of hair, removal of stitches, and follow-up appointment with hair transplant surgeon.
The Package excludes:
- Pre-operative studies and treatment of underlying diseases
- Admission to Intensive Care Unit (ICU) if the surgery exceeds 6 hours
- Charges of hospital admission
- Travel costs and hotel accommodation is not included in the estimate. The exchange rate will vary and actual cost will be based in Thai Baht (THB).
There is a way to have fuller and thicker hair! For more information about Hair Transplant or Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) at Vejthani Hospital in Bangkok, Thailand, please do not hesitate to contact us!