Mommy Makeover in Mexicali, Mexico by Dr. Alejandro Paredes Vallejo
Mommy makeovers have become increasingly popular in recent years, as more and more women seek to reclaim their pre-pregnancy bodies. A Mommy Makeover is a combination of surgical procedures designed to restore a woman's figure after pregnancy and childbirth. The most common procedures included in a Mommy Makeover are breast augmentation or lift, tummy tuck, and liposuction. In some cases, Mommy Makeovers also include vaginal rejuvenation or labiaplasty. Mommy Makeovers can be customized to each individual woman's needs and goals.
Table of Content
The best candidates for a Mommy Makeover are generally non-smoking women who are finished having children and are at a stable weight. If you are considering a Mommy Makeover, it is important to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience performing these procedures. Mommy Makeovers can be an excellent way to help you feel like yourself again after having children.
- Customizable mommy makeover procedure
- Enhances self-esteem
- Restores breast fullness and firmness
- Tightens lax and stretched abdominal muscles
- Resculpts the body
- Removed excess skin and fats around the midsection
- Reduces the appearance of sagging breasts
- Enhances a woman’s natural curves
The mommy makeover cost in Mexicali, Mexico by Dr. Alejandro Paredes clinic in is $6,600 including a Tummy Tuck, Liposuction (Free BBL), and Breast Lift.
Cost Comparison of Mommy Makeover in Mexicali, Mexico
Factors Affecting the Price of the Mommy Makeover Package
You may find out that the service provider is asking for a different amount for Mommy Makeover in Mexicali, Mexico by Dr. Alejandro Paredes Vallejo. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Weight of the patient
- Age of the patient
- Hormonal changes
- Qualification and experience of the cosmetologist
- Response to the body to the pre-op tests
- Complexities related to the procedure
- Specialized medical equipment
The doctor at the clinic would ask you to go for laboratory tests to ascertain the problem and plan your treatment course of action. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain your treatment.
Mommy makeover is a plastic surgery procedure that Mommy can have to improve her appearance after childbirth. It usually includes a tummy tuck, breast lift, and liposuction. Mommy Makeover can help Mommy to regain her pre-pregnancy figure. Mommy makeover is usually done as an outpatient procedure, which means Mommy can go home the same day. The recovery time for a Mommy Makeover is about six weeks. Mommy should not lift anything heavier than five pounds during the first four weeks after surgery. Mommy can expect to see some swelling and bruising for the first few weeks, but this will gradually improve. The final results of a Mommy Makeover will be visible after about three months. Mommy should avoid becoming pregnant again after having a Mommy Makeover, as this can reverse the results of the surgery.
Following your mommy makeover surgery, bandages or gauzes will be applied to your cuts. A versatile gauze or backing bra will limit expansion and support the breasts. A pressure article of clothing may likewise be utilized to control expanding in the mid-region, midriff, and hindquarters. Mending will proceed for half a month as expanding diminishes and the state of the breasts, mid-region, midsection, genitalia, and rump improves. Keep on adhering to your plastic specialist's guidelines and go to follow-up visits as booked.
- Consultations with the surgeon
- All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay, nursing care.
- Meals and medications included while stay at Hospital
- 1 night stay at the Hospital and 4 nights stay at Fiesta INN Hotel
- Personal host in Mexicali and Hospital dedicated to your travel itinerary.
- Case Manager Assistance Bilingual
- Transportation service from Yuma Arizona Airport
Top Plastic Surgeon in Mexicali, Mexico
Dr. Alejandro Paredes Plastic Surgeon in Mexicali, Mexico that offer Mommy Makeover Package to redeem your body figure and self-confidence!
What is a Mommy Makeover?
A Mommy Makeover is a combination of plastic surgery procedures used to correct the changes that occur to a woman's body after pregnancy and childbirth. The most common procedures included in a Mommy Makeover are breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck and liposuction.
How much does a Mommy Makeover cost?
The cost of a mommy makeover will vary depending on the specific procedures that are performed as part of the surgery.
What is the recovery time for a Mommy Makeover?
Most women who have a mommy makeover will need to take about two weeks off from work and other activities to recover.
Are there any risks associated with a Mommy Makeover?
As with any surgery, there are some risks associated with a mommy makeover. These risks include infection, bleeding, and blood clots.
- Plastic surgery more than 33 years of experience
- Former President and Adviser to the College of Baja California plastic surgery
- Graduate of the Institute of reconstructive surgery of Jalisco, Mexico
- Association of the Council Mexican from surgeons plastic Mexican
- Member of the world society of plastic surgeons.
- Speaks English
- Dr. Alejandro is one of the Top Plastic Surgeons in Mexico