Mommy Makeover in Mexicali, Mexico by Dr. Alejandro Paredes Vallejo
Mommy Makeover Mexico by Dr. Alejandro Paredes in Mexicali presents a friendly price for women who want to look confident with the best body shape and always stay young. Giving birth and becoming a new mother are the most wonderful events that can happen in a woman’s life. But after pregnancy and breastfeeding, your body has undergone changes that can affect your self-confidence, professional, and social life. Just in case diet and exercise won’t work to redeem your figure, there are medical centers in Mexico such as Dr. Alejandro Paredes Plastic Surgeon, Mexicali, Mexico that offer Mommy Makeover Packages to redeem your body figure and self-confidence!
The mommy makeover cost in Mexicali, Mexico by Dr. Alejandro Paredes clinic in is $6,600 including a Tummy Tuck, Liposuction (Free BBL), and Breast Lift.
Cost Comparison of Mommy Makeover in Mexicali, Mexico
- Customizable mommy makeover procedure
- Enhances self-esteem
- Restores breast fullness and firmness
- Tightens lax and stretched abdominal muscles
- Resculpts the body
- Removed excess skin and fats around the midsection
- Reduces the appearance of sagging breasts
- Enhances a woman’s natural curves
Following your mommy makeover surgery, bandages or gauzes will be applied to your cuts. A versatile gauze or backing bra will limit expansion and support the breasts. A pressure article of clothing may likewise be utilized to control expanding in the mid-region, midriff, and hindquarters. Mending will proceed for half a month as expanding diminishes and the state of the breasts, mid-region, midsection, genitalia, and rump improves. Keep on adhering to your plastic specialist's guidelines and go to follow-up visits as booked.
Factors Affecting the Price of the Mommy Makeover Package
You may find out that the service provider is asking for a different amount for Mommy Makeover in Mexicali, Mexico by Dr. Alejandro Paredes Vallejo. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Weight of the patient
- Age of the patient
- Hormonal changes
- Qualification and experience of the cosmetologist
- Response to the body to the pre-op tests
- Complexities related to the procedure
- Specialized medical equipment
The doctor at the clinic would ask you to go for laboratory tests to ascertain the problem and plan your treatment course of action. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain your treatment.
- Consultations with the surgeon
- All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay, nursing care.
- Meals and medications included while stay at Hospital
- 1 night stay at the Hospital and 4 nights stay at Fiesta INN Hotel
- Personal host in Mexicali and Hospital dedicated to your travel itinerary.
- Case Manager Assistance Bilingual
- Transportation service from Yuma Arizona Airport
What is a Mommy Makeover?
A Mommy Makeover is a combination of plastic surgery procedures used to correct the changes that occur to a woman's body after pregnancy and childbirth. The most common procedures included in a Mommy Makeover are breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck and liposuction.
How much does a Mommy Makeover cost?
The cost of a mommy makeover will vary depending on the specific procedures that are performed as part of the surgery.
What is the recovery time for a Mommy Makeover?
Most women who have a mommy makeover will need to take about two weeks off from work and other activities to recover.
Are there any risks associated with a Mommy Makeover?
As with any surgery, there are some risks associated with a mommy makeover. These risks include infection, bleeding, and blood clots.
- Plastic surgery more than 33 years of experience
- Former President and Adviser to the College of Baja California plastic surgery
- Graduate of the Institute of reconstructive surgery of Jalisco, Mexico
- Association of the Council Mexican from surgeons plastic Mexican
- Member of the world society of plastic surgeons.
- Speaks English
- Dr. Alejandro is one of the Top Plastic Surgeons in Mexico
- How long of plastic surgery preparation have you had?
- What explicit preparation do you have in mommy makeover methods?
- Do you have emergency clinic advantages to play out this system? Assuming this is the case, at which clinics?
- Am I a decent contender for this technique?
- What will be generally anticipated of me to get the best outcomes?
- Where and how might you play out my procedure?
- What careful procedure is suggested for me?
- How long of a recuperation period would I be able to expect, and what sort of assist with willing I need during my recovery?
- What are the dangers and entanglements related to the mining procedure?
- What are my choices in case I am disappointed with the result?