Mommy Makeover Package in Ensenada, Mexico
Are you complaining of sagging breasts and belly after 2 C-sections? Worry no more because here is the solution!
Due to body concerns of women after pregnancy and childbirth, many plastic surgeons around the world are now offering a Mommy Makeover Package! This procedure addresses a woman's post-pregnancy body in a single surgery session that combines the following in-demand cosmetic/plastic procedures such as Breast Augmentation or Lift, Tummy Tuck, Fat Removal with Liposuction and sometimes Vaginal Rejuvenation.
- Abdominoplasty or Tummy Tuck – a procedure that removes excess skin and fat and pulls in the stomach at the same time tightening it. It also corrects diastasis or bulges that resulted from pregnancy. Umbilicoplasty or surgical creation of a new belly button may be performed.
- Liposuction – fat removal through suction is performed on the flanks or love handles of a patient’s midsection. This helps in improving the midsection’s contour.
- Breast augmentation or implants – a procedure that increases the size and contour of the woman’s breasts, giving it a youthful, perkier look.
- Breast Lift or Mastopexy – is a procedure that restores the volume and shape of the breast that is lost due to weight loss, breastfeeding and aging. In a breast lift, the areola and is shifted to a higher position.
Benefits of Mommy Makeover Surgery
- Non-invasive procedure
- Short recovery period
- Lower risks of complications
- Perfect body proportion
- Boosts confidence
Complexity Level: Medium
Cost: The estimated cost of Mommy Makeover Surgery in Ensenada, Mexico starts from $7,000.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length to Stay: 2-3 days
Note: The duration may vary depending upon the condition of patient and the chosen procedure of treatment
- All hospital fees with night stay
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees (doctor fees, anesthesiologist and nursing staff)
- Post-surgery garment
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- Complete blood count
- Urea and creatinine
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
For more information on Mommy Makeover Surgery in Ensenada, Mexico, click the button below!