Porcelain Fused to Metal Crowns in Mexico
Porcelain-fused-to-metal Crowns, Dental Crowns, Porcelain Crowns, Dental Procedures, Mexico
Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal Crowns in Mexico
Being the more affordable than full porcelain crowns, people often decide to get the porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns (or PFM crowns), because they essentially look the same. While they can be less esthetically pleasing, the PFM crowns can be a great solution for back teeth restoration. In this dental procedure, metal alloys with high melting points are used to bind the porcelain to the surface, thus preventing the metal from melting. This enables the porcelain to bond with the tooth without changing color.
Benefits of the Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal Crowns
- The metal beneath the porcelain provides strength and stability to the crown
- The restored tooth gets a natural look
- Very high rates of long-term success
- Stability means that they will last a long time
Cost, inclusions and exclusions
At Smile Vallarta, the price for Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns starts at $457 and it covers the preparation and insertion of the crowns using standard metal alloys. If you wish to have the crowns made with precious alloy, then the price starts at $490. Nothing else is included in the price, so plan accordingly.
Why choose us?
- A modern dental office in a beautiful resort at Puerto Vallarta
- 15 years of experience
- Relaxing ambience for dental treatment
- Highly skilled staff
- Dedicated and personalized care
If you wish to know more about the porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns procedure at Smile Vallarta in Mexico, feel free to contact us!