Do you have excess fat or loose skin in your abdomen and you cannot get rid of it? Tummy Tuck in Mexico with Lipouction in Reynosa at hospital los lagos may be the best solution you need. This corrective medical procedure process eliminates free skin and abundance fat utilizing a strategy called Pull and Tighten and Liposuction. To get a very much conditioned mid-region a well as compliment and firmer stomach that can endure forever, Tummy Tuck a medical procedure is what you want.
Table of Content
Defination of Tummy Tuck With Liposuction
Tummy Tuck and liposuction are two of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures. They are both used to improve the appearance of the body, but they work in different ways. Tummy Tuck surgery is used to remove excess skin and fat from the stomach area. Liposuction is used to remove pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise. Both procedures can be performed separately or together, depending on the needs of the patient. Tummy Tuck surgery is typically recommended for patients who have loose skin after weight loss or pregnancy. Liposuction is often recommended for patients who have stubborn areas of fat that they would like to slim down. If you are considering either of these procedures, it is important to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and expectations.
Compared to the US where a Tummy Tuck + Liposuction costs is around $11,000. However, in Reynosa, Mexico tummy tuck with liposuction cost is $6,800.
Liposuction with Tummy Tuck
Liposuction with Tummy Tuck
Note: Price can change and vary depend on complexity of procedure and patient current condition. Please follow Price Policy of this clinic.
Tummy Tuck with Liposuction Procedure is a procedure in which the surgeon makes an incision in the lower abdomen and removes excess skin and fat. Then, liposuction is used to sculpt the abdominal area. Tummy Tuck with Liposuction can be performed as an outpatient procedure, or it may require an overnight stay in the hospital. The length of the surgery depends on the extent of the procedure. Tummy Tuck with Liposuction is a major surgery, so it is important to have realistic expectations and to follow your surgeon's instructions. You will likely need to take some time off from work and avoid strenuous activity for several weeks after the surgery. Tummy Tuck with Liposuction can help you achieve a flatter, more contoured abdomen and a healthier lifestyle.
Below you can find the advantages of having tummy tuck with liposuction together.
- The plastic surgeon can concurrently address exercise-resistant fat along with repairing muscle tissue and eliminating loose skin.
- No need for two separate surgeries. You will get the benefits of both the procedures in a single surgery and will have only one recovery period.
- Combining tummy tuck and liposuction can maximize the results of body contouring in a way that is not really possible if you opt for any one procedure.
- Loose skin and excess fat go hand-in-hand in most cases. When both these concerns are treated together, the result is definitely most effective and efficient.
- Medical Fees
- Post-Surgical Consultation
- 1 Faja
- 1 Massage
Here you will see the pre-operation test before the tummy tuck with liposuction procedure:
- Complete blood count
- Pregnancy test
- ECG, etc
Length of Stay: 7-10 Days
All the prescribed laboratory tests should be completed at least 7-10 days before the operation. Laboratory tests will be prescribed after a thorough check-up of the patient.
Payment Option: Cash, wire transfer, credit card
The clinic may ask you for an advance money deposit once you decide to receive the treatment.
Here you can find the best plastic surgeon performing tummy tuck with liposuction in Reynosa, Mexico at Hospital Los Lagos
Doctor Name: Dr. Jose Luis Villarreal Arroyo (Certified Plastic Surgeon)
Experiences and Certifications:
- Surgeon with more than 25 years of experience in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Professor at the Graduate University.
- Specializes in VASERsmoothTM equipment and 4D HD Liposuction procedures.
Reynosa, Mexico is most ideal decision for Medical Tourism objective, as it impacts the recuperating and improvement of the patients. Reynosa, Mexico is considered as a piece of the most grounded and the best clinical the improvement business regions that welcome you with its surprising climatic conditions and overall standard quality. Patients can get:
- A wide range of safe and successful cosmetic and plastic procedures
- Affordable prices
- Highly trained and experienced medical staff
- Modern equipment and procedures
- Minimal recovery time thanks to the up-to-date methods used.