Effective Gastric Sleeve in Tijuana by CIPLASTIC
All-inclusive Package for Gastric Sleeve in Tijuana, Mexico
Affordable Gastric Sleeve Package in Tijuana, Mexico
CIPLASTIC offers an all-inclusive package for Gastric Sleeve in Tijuana, Mexico. Choose effective weight loss surgery in Tijuana at the cost of only $4,000!
CIPLASTIC is the top bariatric clinic in Tijuana providing effective weight loss surgery to international patients. It has modern facilities and comfortable rooms for our pleasant stay.
Table of Content
• Cost • Procedure • Advantages
• Inclusions • Exclusions • Doctors
• Why Tijuana • FAQs • How to Book
What is Gastric Sleeve Surgery Procedure?
Gastric Sleeve surgery is performed as laparoscopic surgery, where a surgeon makes a small incision in the upper abdomen. Most of the left abdomen is removed. The remaining abdomen looks like a narrow tube called the sleeve.
Gastric sleeve is effective surgery that limits your food intake which leads to weight loss. You can lose 50 to 90 pounds of your excess weight afterward.
Cost of Gastric Sleeve in Tijuana by CIPLASTIC
CIPLASTIC provides a low-cost Gastric Sleeve for only $4,000. Compared to the US and Canada prices, Tijuana is up to 70% less expensive for WLS.
Note: Price may change depending on difficulties of procedure and patient conditions after lab test. You can follow the Price Policy in Dr. Garcia Audelo or contact the Customer Representative.
Advantages of Gastric Sleeve Surgery
Below are the advantages of choosing Weight Loss in Tijuana, Mexico by CIPLASTIC:
- Quick recovery time
- Improves stomach function
- Safe and effective for patients with high BMI
- Less tissue damage
- Long-term benefits
- A vacation in Tijuana
Gastric Sleeve Package Inclusions
- Time of use of the medical facilities
- Supplies needed for your surgery
- IV medications needed for your surgery
- Medical and nursing fees
- Anesthetic procedure
- Complete and personalized post-surgical follow-up from a health professional
- Food adequate to your needs. Snacks and healthy drinks
- Smart TV with all the facilities related. Wi-Fi Telephone Air conditioning
- Free valuation consultation by the bariatric surgeon
- Recovery house (2 nights)
- Medical supplies needed for your surgery
- 1 incentive deep breathing exerciser
- 1 pair of compression stockings
- Use of the operative room
- Surgical team fees during the surgery (bariatric surgeon, assistants, anesthesiologist, surgical nurse)
- Preoperative evaluation by an internal medicine specialist
- Evaluation by bariatric psychology
- Pre-Op and Post-Op nutritional evaluation
- Premium Endostapler Kit
Pre-op Tests before Bariatric Surgery at CIPLASTIC
- Pre-operative studies: COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT, BLOOD CHEMISTRY OF 36 ELEMENTS (COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PANEL), SERUM ELECTROLYTES (CALCIUM, PHOSPHORUS AND MAGNESIUM), COAGULATION TIME TEST (PT, PTT, AND INR), LIVER FUNCTION TEST, LIPID PROFILE, GLYCOSYLATED HEMOGLOBIN A1C, VIRAL PANEL, BLOOD PREGNANCY TEST
- Follow-up program by CiBariatric medical team for 12 months
- Information and nutritional counseling for 12 months
- Additional discount in case of requiring any plastic surgery (Ciplastic) later
Gastric Sleeve Package Exclusions
Payment Options: Cash, Credit Card, Wire Transfer
Note: The clinic may ask you for a money deposit once you decide to receive the surgery.
Bariatric Surgeons in Tijuana at CIPLASTIC Clinic
Here you can find information about bariatric surgeons in Tijuana at CIPLASTIC clinic:
- DR. EDGAR SERRANO, Board-certified bariatric surgeon
Why get Gastric Sleeve in Tijuana?
Tijuana is a popular town for medical tourism. Besides that, Tijuana has numerous places where you can relax and indulge in Mexican food, culture, people, and nature.
We recommend the following tourist places in Tijuana worth visiting:
- Pasaje Rodriguez
- Tijuana Cultural Center
- Avenida Revolucion
- Mercado El Popo
FAQs about Weight Loss Surgery in Tijuana Mexico
Am I a Good Candidate for Gastric Sleeve?
After the consultation with your doctor, you will know if the Gastric sleeve is surgery for you. A BMI of 35-39 or higher, with specific health problems like Type 2 diabetes, sleep apnea, or high blood pressure can make you a good candidate for the surgery.
What can I expect after Gastric Sleeve Surgery in Tijuana?
You can expect to lose about 70% or even more of your excess weight within two years after gastric sleeve surgery. Of course, you need to maintain a healthy lifestyle as your doctor advises to see long-lasting results.
However, every patient is different, and many factors determine success the success of the gastric sleeve procedure.
Is Gastric Sleeve Surgery Safe?
Gastric sleeve surgery is generally a safe procedure. However, like any bariatric surgery, there are certain risks involved in gastric sleeve procedure such as:
- Blood Cloths
- Irregular heartbeat
Luckily, all these complications can be eliminated with precautions taken. Your doctor will let you know what to expect and help you stay safe during and after the procedure.
Choose Your All-Inclusive Package for Gastric Sleeve in Tijuana Now!
Begin your life-changing journey to weight loss today and get an all-inclusive package for Gastric Sleeve in Tijuana, Mexico at CIPLASTIC. Experience long-term positive results and improve your health and self-esteem after effective WLS. Contact us to get more information: