Welcome to CIREN – International Center for Neurological Restoration, Havana, Cuba!
The International Center for Neurological Restoration (CIREN) has more than 27 years of experience in treating patients with neurological conditions and healthy patients who wish to improve their quality of life.
Treatments and Procedures
CIREN (International Center for Neurological Restoration) is pleased to offer the following services:
1. Neurological Restoration Program.
Neuro-restorative treatment, multifactorial, intensive and personalized, in the clinics:
• Child Neurology.
• Static Brain Injury of the Adult.
• Movement Disorders and Neurodegenerative Diseases.
• Spinal, Neuromuscular and Multiple Sclerosis Lesions.
2. General Biological Restoration Program REBIOGER.
It offers Quality of Life treatments with multidisciplinary and personalized attention such as:
• Evaluation and Treatment: outpatient and hospitalized variants.
• Medical checkups in different variants of 2, 3 and 4 days
• Complete check-up in 4, 7, 13 and 29 days.
• Medical Consultations.
• Exercises with a specialized guide.
• Clinical Podiatry
• Cosmetology (Cleaning of skin, facial and body massagesetc.)
• Plastic surgery
3. Neurosurgery Service.
4. Dental Clinic and Maxillofacial Surgery
5. Study and treatment of Chest Pain.
6.- Evaluation, diagnosis, and Surgery of Epilepsy.
7. Studies of Neurophysiology, including Evaluation of Sleep Disorders.
8. Non-invasive cerebral stimulation especially in autism spectrum disorders, insomnia, depression, stroke, Parkinson's disease
9. Aesthetic surgery.
Find out all about CIREN – International Center for Neurological Restoration! Contact us today!
Read about succesful cerebral palsy treatment with safe minimally invasive and quicker postoperative recovery in China.
Lucas was born with Cerebral Palsy and he was miraculously treated at BPIH with Stereotactic brain repair treatment, neural growth factors injection and physical rehabilitation therapy.
Mrs. Prasad’s, a 60 years old female patient from Canada suffered for more than 10 years from the after-effects of a cerebral stroke. Learn about how she recovered and once again created a joyful atmosphere in her home.
Mark, a 42-year-old male patient from the United States, suffered from a sudden cerebral hemorrhage. Learn about his inspiring treatment and recovery at Beijing Puhua International Hospital.