Questions to Ask Before Hip Replacement in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
The Hip Replacement is suggested when a person’s range of mobility, motion, and comfort is restricted due to damage caused by injuries or osteoarthritis. Depending on what exactly is your situation, the doctor will recommend hip replacement procedures such as hip resurfacing, minimally invasive surgery, or conventional hip Replacement.
If you are looking at pursuing hip replacement in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, your choice is on point as Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is a good destination for this treatment due to the quality of service and costs flexibility.
Table of content
Average Cost of Hip Replacement Surgery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
The average cost of Hip Replacement Surgery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico is $3,000. In the United States, the cost of the same procedure is around $30,000 to $45,000. You can save more than 80% of your cost.
Cost Comparison of Hip Replacement Surgery
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
|Hip Replacement Surgery||$3,000|
|Hip Replacement Surgery||$30,000|
|Hip Replacement Surgery||$25,000|
|Hip Replacement Surgery||$18,000|
Benefits of Hip Replacement Treatment in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
When you choose Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for your Hip Replacement, you will enjoy several benefits like:
- Relief from pain
- Pain-free life
- Shorter hospital stay
- Faster recovery
- Less post-operative pain
- Less damage to major muscles
- Better range of movement
- Decreased list of hip dislocation
Thus, it is a great choice to go through Hip Replacement treatment in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. If you want to search for the best clinics, doctors, and packages for Hip Replacement treatment in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, let PlacidWay assist you.
Questions You Should Ask a Doctor before Going for Hip Replacement in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
There can be a number of questions, doubts, and queries in your mind as you travel to a new place for your Hip Replacement procedure. It is very important to talk your heart out as you consult the doctor. Here we have presented you a list of 10 important questions that you should ask your doctor before going for Hip Replacement treatment in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- What type of anesthesia will be used for my hip Replacement in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico?
- How long do I need to be in the hospital for hip Replacement in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico?
- When I will be able to indulge in activities like swimming, hiking, tennis, etc.?
- Do I need to learn the use of a walker or crutches before the surgery?
- What kind of complications may occur during the hip Replacement in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico?
- Will I be able to walk without pain after hip Replacement in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico? If yes, how far?
- Is it required to lose weight before hip Replacement?
- What are the supplies I will need when I get back home post-surgery?
- How can I make it easier to shower and in the bathroom after the surgery?
- Which biomaterials will be used in the implants?
How to Get There
It is quite easy to get to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, as the city is located at the junction of all major highways and railways connecting the country with the rest of the world. Puerto Vallarta International Airport is connected with all major cities across the world.
Related Package for Hip Replacement Surgery in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Please feel free to click the button below for requesting any query regarding the procedure!