Dr. Kim Jin-uk, Spinal Surgery Specialist - Seoul, South Korea
About - Dr. Kim Jin-uk
- Graduated Seoul National University College of Medicine
- Fellow doctor at CheongdamWooridul Spine Hospital, Seoul
- Head of the Clinical Trial Committee at Wooridul Spine Hospital Life Science Research Institute
- Chair of the Training Committee at Wooridul Spine Hospital
- Chief doctor at Gimpo Wooridul Spine Hospital
- Full-member of the Korean Orthopaedic Association
- Attended a course on spinal deformity and reconstruction at Washington University
- Received the Best Fellow Award (in 2009)
- Complex multiplanar spinal deformity: Adolescent scoliosis, adult deformity, anterior and/or posterior approaches, osteotomies, primary and revision surgeries
- Minimally invasive cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine surgery
- Spondylolisthesis, lumbar spine stenosis and instability
- Surgical solutions for radicular pain and weakness due to spinal pathology
- Endoscopic spine surgery
- Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo) 2008.12.01; 48 (12) :578-581.
Extraforaminal Lumbar Synovial Cyst Causing Sudden Foot Drop -Case Report-
(Kim JU, Lee SH, Lee DY)
- Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo) 2011.06.01; 51 (6) :427-430.
Delayed neurological insufficiency caused by transverse sacral fracture after minor trauma in elderly patients.
(Lee JH, Kim JU, Jang JS, Lee SH)
- ActaNeurochirurgica 2009.03.12; 151 (3) :199-206.
Transforaminal percutaneous endoscopic lumbar discectomy for upper lumbar disc herniation: clinical outcome, prognostic factors, and technical consideration.
(Ahn Y, Lee SH, Lee JH, Kim JU, Liu WC)
- J Neurosurg. Spine 2008.05.21; 10 (6) :595-602.
Postoperative retroperitoneal hematoma following transforaminal percutaneous endoscopic lumbar discectomy.
(Ahn Y, Kim JU, Lee BH, Lee SH, Park JD, Hong DH, Lee JH)
- Journal of Surgical Oncology 94(7):592-598;2006
Bone primary sarcomas undergone unplanned intralesional procedures - the possibility of limb salvage and their oncologic results
(Dae-GeunJeon, MD, Soo-Yong Lee, MD, Jin-Wook Kim, MD)
Graduated Seoul National University College of Medicine
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.