Dr. Boonchai Taweerattanasil, Plastic surgeon - Bangkok, Thailand84 Soi Chotiwat , Bangsue, Bangsue, Bangkok. Thailand. Bangkok, Thailand
About - Dr. Boonchai Taweerattanasil
Dr. Boonchai is one of Thailand's leading and most reputable plastic surgeons, having completed plastic surgery procedures on thousands of overseas patients. The reasons that people choose Dr. Boonchai, apart from his strong professional and academic development, is that he combines a state-of–the-art care with attention and understanding each patient's concerns and objectives.
Dr. Boonchai is committed to patient safety and ensuring clients achieve the best possible outcomes. His goal is to have happy patients rather than a large overall number of clients.
Dr. Boonchai holds certification with the Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery as well as the Board or General Surgery in Thailand and is a member of various Medical and Surgical Councils including the International Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS) and American society of plastic surgeons (ASPS).
Request your appontment with Dr. Boonchai for breast surgery, face surgery, Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Liposuction, Female genital surgery and Gender reassignment surgery.
- Speciality: Plastic Surgery
- Languages Spoken: Thai, English
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND, PRACTICE AND TRAINING
- Chulalongkorn University Medical School, Bangkok, 1993-1999 – M.D. (2nd Class Honors)
- Diplomatic, Board of General Surgery, 2004
- Diplomatic, Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2006
- Full-Time Plastic Surgeon, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) Medical College and Vajira Hospital, Bangkok, 2006-2011
- Full-Time Plastic Surgeon Phuket International Aesthetic Center (PIAC) 2010-2015
- Instructor and Lecturer in Plastic and Reconstruction Surgery, Department of Surgery, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) Medical college and Vajira Hospital, Bangkok, 2006-2011
- The 13th ASEAN Congress of Plastic Surgery, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 2006
- The 6th Asia Pacific Burns Congress, Seoul, South Korea, 2007
- The 29th Pan-pacific Surgical Association Biennial Congress, Hawaii, USA, 2010
- The 14th International Congress of the Oriental-Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (OSAP) Pattaya, Thailand 2014
- The 23rd Biennial Symposium World Professional Association for Transgender Health (WPATH) Bangkok, Thailand 2014
- Carboxymethyl chitosan, Alginate, and Tulle Gauze Wound Dressings: A Comparative Study in the Treatment of Partial-thickness Wound. The 13th ASEAN congress of Plastic Surgery, 2006.
- Hypertrophic Scars and Keloids. Update in General Surgery: Basic Science in Surgery Volume 2, 2008, ISBN 978-974-06-7360-6.
- Infected Burn Wounds Treatment with Combined Nanocrystalline Silver Dressing and Negative Pressure Wound Therapy in BMA Medical College and Vajira Hospital, Thai Journal of Burn Injury, 2009, volume 5, page 11-16.
- Bacterial Profile in Burn Patients in BMA Medical College and Vajira Hospital. Vajira Medical Journal, 2009, volume 3, page 253-260.
HONOURS AND AWARDS
- Outstanding Instructor (Undergraduate level) Award, Department of Surgery, Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) Medical college and Vajira Hospital, Bangkok, 2007.
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSE
- Medical Licensure: Medical Council of Thailand, 1999
Thai Certified Board of General Surgery, 2004
Thai Certified Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2006
MEMBERSHIPS IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
Thai Medical Council
Royal College of Surgeons Thailand
The Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of Thailand
The Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery of Thailand
Thai Society of Wound Healing
The Thai Society of Wound Healing
The Thai Society of Burn Healing
Thai Cleft Lip-Palate and Craniofacial Association
INTERNATIONAL MEMBERSHIPS IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS) since 2011
American society of plastic surgeons (ASPS)
|Cost of Plastic Surgery in Thailand - Bonnie Health Clinic||Prices||Enquire|
|Face Lift in Bangkok, Thailand||$5400||Enquire|
|Breast Augmentation in Bangkok, Thailand||$3820||Enquire|
|Breast Lift in Bangkok, Thailand||$4300||Enquire|
|Tummy Tuck Surgery in Bangkok, Thailand||$5090||Enquire|
|Sex Change Operation in Bangkok, Thailand||$8900||Enquire|
|Nose Surgery Rhinoplasty in Bangkok, Thailand||$3510||Enquire|
|Liposuction in Bangkok, Thailand||$2700||Enquire|
|Arm Lift in Bangkok, Thailand||$4140||Enquire|
|Labiaplasty in Bangkok, Thailand||$1270||Enquire|
|Vaginal Tightening in Bangkok, Thailand||$1450||Enquire|
Cosmetic/Plastic-Surgery Related Packages
Cosmetic/Plastic-Surgery Related Experiences
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.