Dr. Imelda S. Edodollon, Integrative medicine; Ozone Therapy; Prolozone Therapy; Chelation Therapy; High-Dose Vitamin C; GCMAF - Makati, PhilippinesUG 11 Cityland Pasong Tamo Condominium 6264 Calle Estacion Brgy Pio del Pilar Makati Makati, Philippines
About - Dr. Imelda S. Edodollon
Dr. Edodollon began practicing medicine in 2009, soon after realizing that conventional medicine is not enough to improve the health of her father after suffering from multi-organ failure (lung, heart, and kidney).
This leads her to study Integrative Medicine that reversed the illnesses of her father. Integrative Medicine combines the best practices of both conventional and alternative medicine that brings out the reversal of Chronic degenerative diseases to acute illnesses.
Since then, she has transformed her perspective of medicine governed by the international protocols through her Integrative medical center - Holistic Integrative Care Center or HICC.
With ten years of “healing that cares”, Dr. Imelda S. Edodollon has taken numerous advanced international board certification in finding the root cause of an illness counting from being one of the Filipino doctors to graduate from the International Medical School of Integrative Medicine (2013) and Gerson Institute in the U.S. (2016).
- Dr. Edodollon is the only Filipino doctor that is recognized and accredited by the Gerson Institute in the U.S. that introduces a therapy that helps Cancer and other chronic diseases known today.
- Dr. Edodollon was directly trained by Dr. Frank Shallenberger, the discoverer of Prolozone Therapy: a permanent treatment for many kinds of chronic pain.
- The Father of Medical Freedom, Dr. Robert Rowen because he pioneered the nation’s first law protecting alternative medicine educated Dr. Edodollon about the advance Ozone Therapy called the 10 Pass Ozone.
- Dr. Howard Robins, a leader in the fields of podiatry and bio-oxidative therapies, taught Dr. Edodollon Direct Intravenous (DIV) ozone therapy, modified into the Robins Method of Direct Intravenous Ozone Therapy (RMDIV), considered to be not only the safest but most effective way of using DIV ozone therapy.
- Dr. Edodollon is the only Filipino medical doctor that is both a member of the American Academy of Ozone Therapy and Advanced Prolozone Therapy (2017).
She is also a member of the medical alliance of Integrative Practitioners, Preventive, Regenerative and Integrative Medical Alliance Philippines (PRIMAPhil.) Dr. Edodollon’s strong desire to make a difference inspired her to establish the medical facility in the country on top of her compassionate approach in reaching out to patients and continues to change people’s lives.
|Alternative Medicine Prices in Makati, Philippines | HICC||Prices||Enquire|
|Colon Cancer in Makati, Philippines||$3000||Enquire|
|Chelation Therapy in Makati, Philippines||$120||Enquire|
|Ozone Therapy in Makati, Philippines||$120||Enquire|
|Breast Cancer in Makati, Philippines||$1000||Enquire|
|Lymphoma in Makati, Philippines||$1000||Enquire|
|Psoriasis in Makati, Philippines||$200||Enquire|
|Diabetes in Makati, Philippines||$200||Enquire|
|HIV/AIDS in Makati, Philippines||$200||Enquire|
|Back Pain: Chronic Diseases in Makati, Philippines||$200||Enquire|
|Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in Makati, Philippines||$200||Enquire|
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.