Dr. Cristhian Corrales Fierro, Implantology, Dentist - Los Algodones, Mexico"A" Ave. #338 between 3rd and 4th St. Los Algodones Baja California, Mexico Los Algodones, Mexico
About - Dr. Cristhian Corrales Fierro
Dr. Cristhian Corrales Fierro is a highly-experienced and prominent dental implant surgeon based in Los Algodones, Mexico at Marietta Dental Solutions Clinic. He holds an official professional license (#08715258) issued by the Mexican government and has completed his Doctor of Dental Surgery from Universidad Autónoma de Nayarit (Autonomous University of Nayarit) in Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico.
Dr. Cristhian Corrales has also completed advanced studies in Implantology from Loma Linda University in Loma Linda, California and a course in Straumann Implantology at Commercial House straumann in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico in 2012. His expertise and knowledge in implantology have also been recognized and accredited with the Oral Basic Implantology Microdent Course from Universidad de Sevilla (University of Sevilla) 2008 in Sevilla, Spain.
Dr. Cristhian Corrales has a wealth of teaching experience, having been a professor and instructor of the University of Sevilla in Spain from 2011 to 2013 as well as at Universidad de Especialidades, Universidad de Guadalajara (UNE) from 2011 to 2013. He is a highly qualified specialist in implantology and has extensive experience in areas such as occlusion, dental biomaterials, propedeutics, office administration and geriatric dentistry.
Dr. Cristhian Corrales is committed to providing the highest quality of dental care to his patients and utilizes the most advanced technology and techniques in implantology and other dental procedures. With his strong knowledge, experience and dedication to patient care, he is an excellent choice for those seeking the best possible dental implants and other services in Mexico. Patients throughout Los Algodones, Mexico and beyond can rest assured that Dr. Cristhian Corrales will provide them with the very best in implantology and oral care.
Click contact us button below to get in touch with Dr. Cristhian Corrales Fierro and find affordable dental treatments in Los Algodones, Mexico:
Educations and Trainings:
- Professional License: 08715258
- Doctor of Dental Surgery from Universidad Autónoma de Nayarit (Autonomous University of Nayarit) in Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico (2001-06)
- Advanced Implantology (Nobel Bio-Care) from Loma Linda University in Loma Linda, California, USA (duration 1 year)
- Course in Straumann Implantology at Commercial House straumann in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico in 2012
- Diploma in Prosthodontics in Implantology 3i from the Academy of Implant Dentistry in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (2011)
- Diploma in Guided Bone Regeneration Bio-Oss from Scuola Grande San Givanni Evangelista in Venice, Italy (2009)
- Oral Basic Implantology Microdent Course from Universidad de Sevilla (University of Sevilla) in Sevilla, Spain (2008)
- Academic and Professional Work Experience:
- Professor and Instructor of the University of Sevilla in Spain– Integrated Clinic Associate for Adults (from 2011 to 2013)
- Professor and Instructor (Occlusion, Dental Biomaterials, Propedeutics, Office Administration, Geriatric Dentistry)– Universidad de Especialidades, Universidad de Guadalajara (UNE, University of Guadalajara) (from 2011 to 2013)
- Presently working at a leading dental clinic in Los Algodones since 2011
|Dentist in Algodones Prices - Marietta Dental Solutions||Prices||Enquire|
|All on 4 Dental Implants in Los Algodones , Mexico||$7500||Enquire|
|Dental Veneers in Los Algodones , Mexico||$400||Enquire|
|Root Canal in Los Algodones , Mexico||$220||Enquire|
|Dental Bridges in Los Algodones , Mexico||$1200||Enquire|
|Teeth Whitening in Los Algodones , Mexico||$180||Enquire|
|Dental Fillings in Los Algodones , Mexico||$170||Enquire|
|Deep Cleaning in Los Algodones , Mexico||$70||Enquire|
|Dental Implants in Los Algodones , Mexico||$780||Enquire|
|Bone Graft in Los Algodones , Mexico||$250||Enquire|
|Dental Veneers in Los Algodones , Mexico||$1500||Enquire|
Marietta Dental Care reviews
My experience at Marietta Dental was great, since the beginning of my treatment l noticed that they are professional and they know what they doing for you and the price of the services that very reasonable, absolutely I recommend this place, Alexis, Kevin, Chris, everybody is very friendly, thank you so much.Google Oct 17 2022
Great work by a great Crew !Google Oct 31 2022
I have been here multiple times and have had a few different hygienists; all are great. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the office is excellent. You can watch Netflix or listen to music while you are getting your cleaning.Google Nov 08 2022
I highly recommend it!
I cant say enough good things about Marietta Dental Care !! They are amazing!!Google Nov 25 2022
They don’t know what to do for you , the Hospitality of this clinic is more than a five star!! The towns people are wonderful I am looking forward to coming back in January 2023
Very good service and professional doctorsGoogle Nov 27 2022
Terrific folks. Did great work on a full mouth restoration. I’m recommending to all my friends in Arizona.
Dentistry Related Packages
Dentistry Related Experiences
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.