Dr. Jose Albetro Muinos – Best Plastic Surgeon in Spain, Plastic Surgeon - Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
About - Dr. Jose Albetro Muinos – Best Plastic Surgeon in Spain
Dr. Jose Albetro Muinos | Best Plastic Surgeon and Ophthalmologist in Spain by Miranza Clínica Muiños
Biography of Dr. Jose Albetro Muinos
Schedule your consultation with Best Plastic Surgeon in Tenerife Spain, Dr. Jose Albetro Muinos. Get affordable Cosmetic Surgery in Spain now at PlacidWay. Dr. José Alberto Muiños is a highly experienced and qualified plastic surgeon and ophthalmologist who has worked in some of the most prestigious clinics in Spain. He currently heads up his own clinic, Miranza Clínica Muiños, on the island of Tenerife.
If you're looking for expert care and treatment for any eye-related issues or want to improve your facial appearance, you can be sure that you're in good hands with Dr. Muiños. He has a wealth of experience and knowledge in all areas of ophthalmology, and is always up-to-date with the latest advancements in the field.
Whether you need help with vision correction, treatment for an eye condition, or anything else related to your eyes, don't hesitate to make an appointment with Dr. Muiños at Miranza Clínica Muiños. You can expect top-quality care and service, every time.
Experience and Education of Dr. Jose Albetro Muinos | Top Cosmetic Surgeon in Tenerife Spain by Miranza Clínica Muiños
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of La Laguna, graduating in July 1985 with an average grade of excellent. 1979 – 1985.
- Degree examination at the University of La Laguna with the grade of Excellent. 1986.
- Ophthalmology speciality at Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre in Barcelona. One-year retinal fellowship and another one-year Lens Surgery, 1985 – 1991.
- Attending over 25 Ophthalmology congresses nationwide, more than 10 international ophthalmology congresses, and 40-plus ophthalmology specialisation courses.
- Barraquer Ophthalmology Centre in Barcelona. 1985 – 1991
- Las Américas Hospital, Tenerife. 1991 – 1992.
- Ophthalmology Department Head at the USP Costa Adeje Hospital, Tenerife. 1992 – 2010
- Co-Director at the Amigó-Muiños Ophthalmology Institute, 1994 – 2005
- Medical director at the Muiños y Asociados Ophthalmology Centre. 2005 – 2009
- Medical director at Innova Ocular Clinic Muiños. 2009 – December 2019
- Medical director at Miranza Clinic Muiños, December 2019 – present
Scientific and Research Activity
- Former coeditor of the Canary Island Ophthalmology Society Archives.
- Former vice chairman and former secretary of the Canary Island Ophthalmology Society
- Speaker in around twenty presentations at national conferences and congresses, such as the annual meetings of SCO, SEO and SECOIR.
- English and Spanish
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.