Dr. Jose Manuel Orgaz – Dentist in Spain, Oral surgeonAvda. Alexandre Rossello 32, entlo Spain, Spain
About - Dr. Jose Manuel Orgaz – Dentist in Spain
Dr. Jose Manuel Orgaz | Board Certified Dentist in Spain by Global Dent
Biography of Dr. Jose Manuel Orgaz
Dr. Jose Manuel Orgaz is the best dentist in Spain at Global Dent. Schedule your consultation for Dental Treatment today at PlacidWay. He is the Medical Director and Manager of GLOBALDENT BALEAR SLU. He is an expert in implantology, periodontics, prosthetics on implants, and severe bimaxillary rehabilitations. He is also the Director of the Postgraduate in Advanced Endodontics.
In addition to teaching in Madrid, he has also organized the Development-Training Group 2016. Dr. Jose Manuel Orgaz is also an Associate Professor in the Master of Implantology and Surgery at the University of Mississippi, University of Alcalá de Henares, 2014-2016. Thanks to his wide experience, Dr. Jose Manuel Orgaz is one of the most sought-after experts in implantology and periodontics.
Dr. Jose Manuel Orgaz always puts the satisfaction of his patients first and foremost. He is a highly skilled and experienced doctor who provides top-quality care to all of his patients. You can be sure that you will receive the best possible care when you choose Dr. Jose Manuel Orgaz as your doctor.
Experience and Education of Dr. Jose Manuel Orgaz | Top Dental Care Doctor in Spain by Global Dent
- Graduated in Dentistry from the Rey Juan Carlos University of Madrid. 2003-2008.
- Diploma in Nursing from the University of Salamanca. 1998-2001.
- Official Master in Oral Surgery, Periodontal Surgery and Implantology. University of León.2008-2010
- University Expert in Gingival Microsurgery and Periodontal Surgery. University of Santiago de Compostela. 2009
- Clinical residency on Zygomatic implants at the University of Sao Paulo, with Dr. Cassius Farina.
- Official Postgraduate Diploma in Microsurgical Endodontics "University of the Balearic Islands" in Palma de Mallorca. 2010.
- Theoretical - practical training course at the University of Barcelona on ZYGOMATIC IMPLANTS - With the ZAGA Center group of Dr. Aparicio and Dr. Davó. 2021.
- Medical Director and Manager of GLOBALDENT BALEAR SLU. Exclusive Dedication: Implantology, Periodontics, Prosthetics on implants and severe bimaxillary rehabilitations.
- Director of the Postgraduate in Advanced Endodontics. Taught in Madrid and organized by the Development-Training Group. 2016.
- Associate professor in the Master of the University of León. Master of Implant-prosthesis, periodontics and surgery. 2012-2017.
- Associate Professor of the Master in Implantology and Surgery at the University of Mississippi. (University of Alcalá de Henares). 2014-2016.
- Wide experience in cases of bimaxillary rehabilitations with All on Four, All on six, and zygomatic implants techniques.
- English and Spanish
|Costs of Dentistry procedures in Spain||Prices||Enquire|
|Dentures in Alicante, Spain||$39 - $1322||Enquire|
|Teeth Whitening in Almeria, Spain||$426||Enquire|
|Root Canal in Aviles, Spain||$35 - $2798||Enquire|
|Dental Bridges in Barcelona, Spain||$85 - $3822||Enquire|
|Dental Bridges in Benalmadena, Spain||$64 - $8119||Enquire|
|Root Canal in Benidorm, Spain||$196 - $280||Enquire|
|Teeth Whitening in Castellon de la Plana, Spain||$319||Enquire|
|Dental Bridges in Fuengirola, Spain||$202 - $2580||Enquire|
|Tooth Extraction in Ibiza, Spain||$612||Enquire|
|Dental Implants in La Orotava, Spain||$1400||Enquire|
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.