Jose Luis Dominguez Delgado – Stem Cell Doctor in Juarez, Stem Cell Therapy - Guadalajara,Juarez,Chihuahua,Ciudad Juarez, MexicoAve. Ortiz Mena 2807-2, Colonia Quintas del Sol, Chihuahua, Chihuahua Guadalajara,Juarez,Chihuahua,Ciudad Juarez, Mexico
About - Jose Luis Dominguez Delgado – Stem Cell Doctor in Juarez
Jose Luis Dominguez Delgado Biography | Stem Cell Doctor in Juarez, Mexico by CMCells
Jose Luis Dominguez Delgado is the best stem cell doctor in Juarez, Mexico. Book your appointment for regenerative therapy in Mexico at PlacidWay! Jose Luis Dominguez Delgado is a top doctor who specializes in stem cell therapy. He received his medical training at the Institute of Biomedical Sciences in Juarez, Mexico. He has also completed a master's degree in Aesthetic Medicine and Longevity at the University of the Count - Xalapa, Veracruz. Currently, he is pursuing a diploma in Regenerative Medicine at Anahuac Mayab University.
Dr. Dominguez Delgado has extensive experience in treating patients with various conditions, including diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, and cerebral palsy. He has also worked with cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation therapy. In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Dominguez Delgado is also involved in research on the use of stem cells for treating various diseases.
Jose Luis Dominguez Delgado is a medical doctor who has worked in a variety of settings. He has experience working in a General Hospital of Ciudad Juarez, ProHealth, CMCells and more! In addition to his medical experience in regenerative medicine, he also has experience in managing weight control programs. Dr. Dominguez Delgado is a highly skilled and experienced medical professional who is dedicated to providing the best possible care to his patients.
Dr. Dominguez Delgado is a highly skilled and experienced doctor who is dedicated to helping his patients achieve optimum health and well-being. If you are looking for a stem cell therapy in Juarez, Mexico, contact Dr. Dominguez Delgado today to schedule an appointment.
Experience and Education of Jose Luis Dominguez Delgado | Regenerative Medicine Doctor in Juarez, Mexico by CMCells
- San Patricio Iberoamerican Institute - Primary 2000-2003, Secondary 2003-2006, and High School 2006-2009.
- Surgeon and Midwife, Institute of Biomedical Sciences class of 2016
- Master of Aesthetic Medicine and Longevity, University of the Count - Xalapa, Veracruz, August 2018 to 2020
- Diploma in Regenerative Medicine, Anahuac Mayab University, February- August 2022
Medical Center of Specialties of Ciudad Juárez
- Rotation per floor (clinical history, evolution notes, discharge notes)
- Rotation by surgery (1st assistant surgeon in major and minor procedures)
- Rotation for intensive therapy (management of critically ill patients)
IMSS Zone General Hospital #6
- Rotation for labor and delivery where I perform gynecological-obstetric procedures, as well as taking clinical histories in pregnant patients.
Children's Hospital of Specialties of Ciudad Juárez (IEES)
- Rotation in different services (hospitalization, pediatric surgery, neonatal and pediatric intensive care and neonatal intensive care unit)
General Hospital of Ciudad Juárez (Emergencies)
- Classification area or initial “Triage”
- Level I (mild disease)
- Level II (serious illness)
- Immediate care room (critical patient)
- Treatment room and minor surgery
- Isolation cubicle
Medical assistant in aesthetic medicine clinic (ProHealth)
- Weight control consultation
- Assistance in patient assessment
- Application of aesthetic treatments
General Practitioner at Cellular Medical Center (CMCells)
- First level consultation
- Stem cell treatment
- Esthetic medicine procedures and management of appliances of these.
- Weight control consultation
Esthetic Medicine Clinic (2020-2022)
- Botulinum Toxin Application
- Application of dermal fillers
- Application of recombinant enzymes
- CO2 laser treatment
- Facial and body biostimulant treatments
- Application of stem cell treatments
As a surgeon and health person, the main objective is to provide quality medical care to patients, with a dignified and respectful treatment, putting into practice the knowledge acquired during my academic training. As well as keeping myself updated and at the forefront of treatments through continuous updates.
Skills and Abilities:
Develop professionally by acquiring new knowledge and treatments to specialize in esthetic medicine. Intellectual capacity for analysis, synthesis, evaluation, comprehension, application and memorization. Manual dexterity. Identification and resolution of problems. Decision making. Capacity for oral and written communication. Ability to teamwork. Ability to tolerate stress and frustration. Bilingual English 80%.
|Stem Cell Therapy Cost in Mexico - Cmcells Centro Medico||Prices||Enquire|
|Chelation Therapy in Juarez, Mexico||$200||Enquire|
|Anti Aging Stem Cell Treatments in Juarez, Mexico||$699||Enquire|
|Anti Aging Stem Cell Treatments in Juarez, Mexico||$949||Enquire|
|Placenta Stem Cell Therapy in Juarez, Mexico||$500||Enquire|
|Platelet Rich Plasma PRP for Skin in Juarez, Mexico||$400||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Therapy for Joints in Juarez, Mexico||$2799||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Treatment for Hair Loss in Juarez, Mexico||$1500||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Therapy for Joints in Juarez, Mexico||$3000||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Infusion in Juarez, Mexico||$730||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Infusion in Juarez, Mexico||$1200||Enquire|
Stem-Cell-Therapy Related Packages
Stem-Cell-Therapy Related Experiences
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.