About - Dr. Omar D. Gonzalez
- Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (1975-1981) - Medical Doctor - License # 859929
- Hospital de Maestros, Monterrey N.L - Social Service (1981-1982)
- University Hospital “Jose Eleuterio Gonzalez” - Rotatory Residency (1983-1984)
- French Superior School of Acupuncture based in Monterrey N. L. and Paris. - Former Teacher (1984-1986)
- Instituto Politecnico Nacional - Course in Obesity and Nutrition
- Course in Anti-aging medicine and Geriatrics - Monterrey University
- Course in Anti-aging Medicine - China Traditional Medicine Institute
- Course of Acupuncture (2000) - Speaker in different national symposiums about autoimmune diseases.
- Instituto Politecnico Nacional - Accreditation as a Specialist in Medical Acupuncture
- Rice University - Advances in tissue engineering
- TERMIS Spain - Advances in Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine.
- Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León (1975-1981)
- Medical Doctor - License # 859929
- Mexican Board of Medicine.
- Certification # 01-01-Tamps - 0658-01
- Instituto Politecnico Nacional
- Specialist in Medical Acupuncture / Specialist License # 6025257
• Practicing different modalities of Integrative Medicine from Western orthodox medicine and others like Acupuncture; Neural Therapy; Acutome therapy; Laser therapy and Immune Modulating therapy like Term Placenta Stem Cell Therapy since 1991.
• Developed a unique and proprietary methodology for the treatment of degenerative, chronic and difficult diseases and conditions since 2004.
• Medical Director and founder of Integra Medical Center since 1991 (former Aculongevity clinic)
Education - Dr. Omar D. Gonzalez
- Medical Doctor, Instituto Politecnico Nacional, Specialist in Medical Acupuncture