About - Dr. T.Subramanyeshwar Rao
- Senior House Officer in Dept. of G.S., Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad from Jan, 1st To Dec, 1989.
- Post Graduate Student in M.S. (Gen.Sur) from Jan, 1990 To Apr, 1993.
- Resident Surgeon in Dept. of Sur. Onc., Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore from May, 1993 To Dec, 1993.
- Post Doctoral Student in M.Ch.(Surgical Oncology) in Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore from Jan, 1994 to Dec, 1996.
- MNJ Institute of Oncology & Regional Cancer Centre
- Asst. Prof. of Surgical Oncology, from Jan, 1998 to Aug 2004.
- Professor of Surgical Oncology, From Aug 2004 till June 2010
- Director &Head of Surgical Oncology , Indo-American Cancer Institute since July 2010
MCh and DNB in Surgical Oncology
Started M Ch and DNB courses in Surgical Oncology
- Ghatge Memorial Oration – IMA Hyderabad 2004
- NBK Reddy Oration-ASI NELLORE
- 15 Live Operative workshops across the country
- 11 Publications in National and International Journals
Coinvestigator in randomized multi center international trials on:
- Liposomal Doxrubicin Vs. Doxorubicin in Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Tamoxifen Vs. Droloxifen in Metastatic Breast Cancer.
- Senior Hockey Nationals – 1987.
- B2 division and Zonals .. Hyderabad Cricket Association
- Captained Kakatiya University & South Zone Combined Universities – 1986.
- Indian Medical Association
- Vice president- ASI Twin cities
- Joint Secretary- Hyderabad Surgeons society
- Member ,Executive committee, IASO
- Hony President- Ostomy Association of India
- International Society of Parenteral and enteral nutrition
- Scientific advisor..Guidelines on Cancer nutrition
- Advisor & Proctor in PACE Foundation for Surgical skill enhancement
- Hyderabad Hockey Association
- Chief Patron – Hockey Warangal
Education - Dr. T.Subramanyeshwar Rao
• M.B.B.S,Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal
• M.S (Gen. Surgery), Osmania Medical College,Hyderabad.
Dissertation:Primary Retroperitoneal Tumors
• M.Ch (Surgical Oncology): Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology, Bangalore.