Dr. Hardik Parikh – Eye Surgeon in Mumbai, India, Ophthalmologist - MUMBAI, India305-306, SHOPZONE, M.G.ROAD, GHATKOPAR WEST,NEXT TO BANK OF INDIA, MUMBAI 400086, INDIA MUMBAI, India
About - Dr. Hardik Parikh – Eye Surgeon in Mumbai, India
Dr. Hardik Parikh MBBS(Mum), MS (Ophthal.), FAICO (LASIK.) is the best eye surgeon in Mumbai, India. A few years ago, an MBBS student was exposed to the areas he could choose from. It took him some time to see that seeing matters a lot. Vision, as he realised, is of utmost importance to people and a major part of their life relies on it. It is one of those small things that matter the most.
While reading this text, there is an imaginary voice in your mind. It is pleasant and has its own charm. Imagine a situation where somebody else had to read it out for you. The voice suddenly loses its charm, doesn't it? Small things like looking at your own palm, or staring at the blue sky, or may be the stars at night or, let's say something bigger, like looking at the mirror, or the face of a loved one are joys that life chooses to gift.
But not everyone is fortunate enough to witness them. The realization that these joys are real and may mean the world to someone dawned upon Dr. Hardik when he performed his first cataract surgery. The patient was genuinely pleased to be able to see things around him again and Dr. Hardik just realized that he could give someone their vision back. This was his calling, and since then, his life has been dedicated to improving people's vision.
And today, his journey is a quest to ensure that people are aware and open about achieving perfect vision. He takes every necessary step to ensure that one is completely aware of the process before making a choice to avoid or accept it. Besides that, being a good listener gives him the added advantage of hunting the fear in you down and eliminating it. He has an eye for your vision.
Dr. Hardik Parikh completed his MBBS from prestigious Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai in May 2003. He later went to do his degree, M.S. Ophthalmology from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and stood 7th in university.
Dr. Hardik Parikh chose Cornea and Lasik as his super specialty and did fellowship of same from world renowned Aravind Eye Hospital (AEH,Coimbatore). He continued his stint with Aravind Eye Hospital for 2 years as Medical surgeon. During his tenure Dr. Hardik performed 2000 + cataract surgeries and 200+ Cornea and LASIK surgeries.
In January 2014 he joined Ojas Eye Hospital , premium eye hospital in Bandra west as Cataract, Cornea and Lasik consultant and worked there till June 2016. In August 2016 Dr. Hardik Parikh launched Global Eye Clinic, a state of art eye surgery specialist in Ghatkopar with comprehensive facilities under one roof.
Awards and Fellowship:
- Awarded ‘Fellowship of All India Council of Ophthalmology’ for Refractive surgery in October 2012 conducted by All India Ophthalmological society.
- Dr. Hardik Parikh was invited as faculty for Keracon 2016, Lavassa to give a talk on ‘Management of donor detachment in DSEK’
- Paper presentations in ASCRS (American Society of Cataract and refractive surgery) 2015
- Co-Authored free paper ‘Outcomes of simultaneous use of Intracorneal ring segments with Corneal CXL’
- Co-authored free paper ‘Visual and refractive outcomes of Trifocal IOLs’
- Video Film Festival at ASCRS (American Society of Cataract and refractive surgery) 2015
- Chief Producer of Film ‘Complete DALK with Partial big bubble’ at ASCRS 2015
- MOSCON 2015 (Maharashtra state ophthalmic conference )
- Co- instructor in DSEK course, topic - DSEK in difficult situations
- All India Ophthalmological Society annual conference 2016 (Kolkata , India)
- Video Presentation - Chief Producer of Film ‘Complete DALK with Partial big bubble’
- Poster Presentation – Chief Author for ‘comparion of visual and refractive outcomes in multifocal and trifocal IOLSs’
- Presentation in INNOVATIONS IN OPHTHALMOLOGY session on topic ‘Descemet’s membrane endothelial keratoplasty’
- Free paper – Co Author on topic ‘Visual and refractive outcomes of simulataneous INTACS and C3R done in progressive keratoconus’
- Free paper – Co Author on topic ‘visual and refractive outcomes of Trifocal IOL’
- Attended ‘40th Intensive Lasik training program’ 30th March to 1st April 2012 at Hyderabad.
- Attended DMEK training with Dr. Francis Price Jr. at Price vision group , Indianapolis, USA in April 2014.
- Free paper on ‘comparision of outcome of C3R done for ecstatic conditions between paediatric and adult patients’ (1year follow up) at Tamil Nadu Ophthalmology Asoociation conference Aug 2011.
- E-poster on ‘comparision of outcomes of C3R done for ectatic conditions between paediatric and adult patients’ at All India Ophthalmology Society annual conference in January 2013.
Poster Presentation Keracon 2014:
- ‘We don’t need not venting incision, we don’t need no suturing’ poster presentation at keracon 2014 as Chief Author
- ‘Complete DALK with Partial big bubble‘ poster presentation at Keracon 2015 as Chief Author
|Eye Cataract Operation Cost in Mumbai, India at GEC||Prices||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in MUMBAI, India||$1040||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in MUMBAI, India||$1199||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in MUMBAI, India||$1518||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in MUMBAI, India||$1359||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in MUMBAI, India||$1775||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in MUMBAI, India||$2069||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in MUMBAI, India||$2155||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in MUMBAI, India||$2387||Enquire|
|Cataract Surgery in MUMBAI, India||$2706||Enquire|
Global Eye Clinic reviews
Trust me when I say that Dr. Hardik is really the way out of the blurry world.Google Sep 30 2022
I got my Lasik surgery done at Global Eye Clinic last month and I would highly recommend Dr. Hardik without a second thought.
I was really sceptical because of all the myths around getting this surgery but he made sure that all my questions were answered with patience and I was comfortable throughout the surgery.
He talked me through the whole process and conversed with me during the procedure. This really calmed me down and instilled more confidence in the decision to go for it.
If someone is looking for any treatment related to eyes, I strongly recommend to visit Global eye clinic. Doctor Hardik Parikh is one of the best eye surgeon in the city and Global eye clinic provides one of the best eye related treatment in the city. I have done my mothers Cataract surgery for both the eyes in Global Eye Clinic and I am very satisfied. Dr Hardik is very calm and gives personalised attention to each and every patient. The staff is also very courteous and OPD and OT both are very clean and hygienic.Google Sep 23 2022
I got my LASIK surgery done by Dr. Hardik last month. I highly recommend Global Eye Clinic, if you wish to get rid of refractive error.Google Sep 28 2022
Firstly, I got my corneal topography done to check eligibility for LASIK. Dr Hardik suggested that I would be eligible for LASIK and explained all the procedures and questions regarding the surgery. They offer three types of surgery, Standard LASIK, FEMTO LASIK and Customized FEMTO, all costing differently. I got FEMTO LASIK done as it was approved by my Group Medical Insurance.
The team handled the smooth Cashless reimbursement process. The surgery was successful and I thank Dr Hardik for not having to be dependent on my spectacles. The post recovery precautions and medication was explained and now I have 6/6 vision.
Overall, it was a best decision to get my LASIK surgery done from Global Eye Clinic.
A well maintained eye clinic with all modern medical facilities available under one roof with cost effective eye treatment.Google Oct 07 2022
Kudos to Dr. Hardik Parikh and the entire Team of Global Eye Clinic. My Mother underwent cataract procedure for both her eyes in month of SEP2022. Right from the 1st consultation, the procedure itself and follow up consultations were really nice experience. The Clinic is equipped with state-of-art latest equipments. Utmost hygiene regime is followed at all the times.Google Oct 07 2022
Dr. Parikh is very helpful, considerate - he helped address all queries that we had. Likewise his team is very polite, courteous and helpful. Every detail is carefully explained and well described in the patient file too. Once again a huge thanks.
Eye/Lasik-Care Related Packages
Eye/Lasik-Care Related Experiences
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.